Notices
Scion xA/xB 1st-Gen Drivetrain & Power Engine and transmission discussions...

Problems with transmision (AT) need real help guys...

Old 06-18-2007, 04:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Problems with transmision (AT) need real help guys...

Well, heres the story, 2 month ago i bough Salvaged 06' Xb from Us Auctions, as it had not a small front damage, then it came home (to Europe, Lithuania :D ) i found out that transmision is damaged... As i had whole bB for parts, i was not worried about this at all.. As my bB is 2002 (ver 1) if im correct it has U340E transmision, and my Xb has U340 (without E) trans. Now then the car is fully fixed, and im using bB gearbox, i got Check light on + VSC and TRACKTION lights are on. I found out that this foult is due to transmision solenoids, and VSC + TracK doens work cuz of the Cell light too... I diged throught the bB wiring and found out that on the main plug witch connect the trans solenoind there is one wire more then on Xb solenoid plug - what the hell this wire does - i dont know yet, cuz i can not find bB pin out on the interent

Car drives normal, but this damn Cell drives me nuts + i get about 280 / 300 miles from the tank so its another concern for me...

As i have another Xb here (2004) with wasnt damaged on the front, so i can compare dirvibility (AT too), and it seems like it has smoother shifting then my 06' Xb...

If anyone could help me solve this damn problems somehow, or could provide the main difference between these 2 gearboxes - it would help me A LOT!

Thanks for you time guys.

Rom

p.s. heres a little sneek peak how my XbB looks :D (will be more photos once i figure out everything, cuz now the car loks a bit different...)

Old 06-19-2007, 07:20 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

BUMP^ ANYONE???

I know that U340E came on Toyota ECHO from 00 and up to 04... but i cant seem to find a damn wirings anythere on the net...