Notices

14.2 Xb

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2006, 03:24 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

1nz has potential, its like a D series from honda. Not the greatest motor, but it does have potential. You just have to be willing to pay the price to get the power you are looking for. Honestly, 200whp+ in the box is ridiculously fast. I am willing to bet if smokedby1nz put a little more weight back into the box, it will pull a better time with less tire spin. If he gained traction before 3rd i bet his time would be much faster. Smoking tires 1st-3rd and still pulling a 12.9 says something guys.
Old 03-10-2006, 03:40 AM
Max
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

I am still not believing it

Old 03-10-2006, 10:36 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Team N.V.S.

i'm to believe that the 5efhe head bolts on? ummm yeah sure.

oh and sorry for not reading every single post about your car. no matter what it is all of it seems fishy and not just cause your results are astronomical.
Old 03-11-2006, 12:36 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by hotbox05
i'm to believe that the 5efhe head bolts on? ummm yeah sure.

oh and sorry for not reading every single post about your car. no matter what it is all of it seems fishy and not just cause your results are astronomical.
He did say custom fit, if he does have this head it probably has custom mounts and the such in order for it to bolt on. I'm assuming thats what he meant. I know for a fact the 5efhe head does directly bolt on to a few usdm 1.5l's, the 1nz could very well be one of them but i doubt it.
Old 03-12-2006, 02:32 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

i don't know anything about anything, but i always find it funny when people talk ish and then ask the person they were bagging on to go and post alllll their specifics, like he cares. i wouldn't care if a bunch of people on scionlife thought i was lying or not.
I don't believe you, please spend a hour typing up an essay on your car and specifics so that i can read it and see if i believe you then. just doesn't seem like a good way to get the info you want.
with that being said, i'm a firm believer in seeing is believing, and right now i haven't seen anything.
this is in no way meant to be a flame on anyone on this thread, just an observation. maybe you all weren't meaning to come across that way, but it did to me. *shrug*
Old 03-12-2006, 02:52 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by uberscionofglendale
i don't know anything about anything, but i always find it funny when people talk ish and then ask the person they were bagging on to go and post alllll their specifics, like he cares. i wouldn't care if a bunch of people on scionlife thought i was lying or not.
I don't believe you, please spend a hour typing up an essay on your car and specifics so that i can read it and see if i believe you then. just doesn't seem like a good way to get the info you want.
with that being said, i'm a firm believer in seeing is believing, and right now i haven't seen anything.
this is in no way meant to be a flame on anyone on this thread, just an observation. maybe you all weren't meaning to come across that way, but it did to me. *shrug*
Good point. Believing is seeing, i believe that too. I see a dyno sheet, sure it could be fake but you know..I'm willing to give this guy a chance. I have nothing to loose on it, its not my box. I wouldn't be surprised if these people scare him off sort of speak. Obviously hes not online often, he spends the time to write and post his information on here and for what? People to bash him and then tell him he needs to post more information. Yeah, okay. Very wise. If it was me, i wouldn't want to help others that give me crap like this.

People need to realize that a lot of people that have a ton of money into their cars, doesn't mean they post all the time. Infact, usually they are busy doing their own project and everything they never go on forums. This is a prime example as to why people don't.
Old 03-13-2006, 12:35 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Needs to be locked. some people are morons, and thats all i'm going to say.
Old 03-13-2006, 12:37 AM
Max
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Per authors request...

LOCKED!