Notices

BLITZ S/C in an 06 xA

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2018, 10:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Default BLITZ S/C in an 06 xA

Hi All;

Brand new to the F/I club with this install. I bought a used (*mistake*) SC that was actually going to go into my old Echo, before I decided to crash it. 3+ years later, I've gone through all sorts of hurdles
to just get this thing installed (including fabbing missing parts, removing A/C lines, obviously a replacement car, and a complete rebuild of the S/C unit because the previous owner got into an accident with it installed).

With that being said, the builder suggested that I only fill the unit half way with oil (75w-90). Does anyone here know if that is correct?
I can't find any documentation on maintenance. I know BLITZ USA is nonexistent, so they are no help... Anyone??

This builder is a long time Mini and Muscle car supercharger guy, so I am very inclined to trust him. Today though, was the first time I actually questioned that decision.

Oh, and BTW, The SC still does not work. LOL
It's installed and the electro clutch will activate (manually), but yes, I am having issues with all of the electronics. I did see a thread about the 06 xB
having different wiring than the instructions illustrate, so I am going to try that wire up and see what happens.

Any and all advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks;
Ken

Last edited by MR_LUV; 03-01-2018 at 01:54 PM. Reason: typo