Notices

Toy Box Turbo Kit for the First Gen xB..

Old 06-01-2011, 01:51 AM
Banned
SL Member

Default Toy Box Turbo Kit for the First Gen xB..

Funny you should ask about me putting together a Turbo Kit for the First Gen xB.

As most of you are aware me and my buddy have formed a new company called Toy Box Racing. We specialize in the 1NZ-FE motor and pick up where everybody else has left off or failed. We realize the demand for internal upgrade parts and reliable turbo kits. However with that being said, our stuff won't be cheap but it will be race proven, Dyno proven, blue printed, flow charted and put on YouTube when available. We have been working on every internal part for these motors so they will be available to you in a few very short months. We have a full online store coming to you in the next 90 days by GoDaddy, so you know this site is going to rock. We have spared no expense to bring you the best possible parts for the 1NZ-FE. We hope you enjoy what you are about to receive and look forward to helping all those 1NZ-FE enthusiast.

Here's what to look forward to:

Stroker kit's for you N/A guys and Gals (this comes with a billet crank)
Rods by Crower
Arias Pistons in three different flavors: 10:1 , 9:1 and 13:1
Billet cams by : Jun Performance and Matt Crower
Real full race heads (not some junk yard dog rebuild, "Gude")
Billet fuel rails (like what Perrin use to make but stopped) TBR Logo
Sleeved blocks by Golden Eagle (your choice of stock 75mm or 77.5mm)
A1 Head studs
Billet catch tanks
Billet breather tanks
Front and rear disc Conversion upgrades by Aerospace Components
Oil caps (TBR Logo)
Radiator caps (TBR Logo)
Vacuum blocks (TBR Logo)
Ferrea valve train exclusive to TBR with upgraded springs and +1mm oversized valves

And this is just the beginning. We will also have a engine SWAP PROGRAM
and yes a real turbo kit with real engine management. We will not use piggy backs in our systems. there will be two choices of ECU with the kits, either Haltech Platinum 1000 or AEM full standalone with a MP harness for plug and play.

Expect our kits to cost around: $7,500 to 9,000 depending on ECU and Turbo type. Kits will be complete but will require a Full Tune. AEM will come with a start up calibration but Haltech will require a tuner familiar with Haltech. We will try and provide a base line tune with this ECU as soon as possible.
We are working with world renowned Chrispeed at AWD Motorsports which is about to undergo the project of rewiring my xB and Tuning with Haltech P1000 and their new ignition CDI system.

We will bring you the best the industry has to offer. But please understand with that in mind parts will be at a premium. However you will get the most reliable and customer service friendly staff their is to offer.

You've been asking, we've been listening.

Aras / TBR

____

Last edited by MR_LUV; 05-09-2020 at 11:43 PM. Reason: Moved to own thread
Old 05-09-2020, 11:35 PM
SL Member

Where can I find these ? Are they still making these parts? Also where can I find toy box racing? YouTube FB or IG IG handle would be awesome
Old 05-11-2020, 02:45 AM
SL Member

Originally Posted by Spencet
Where can I find these ? Are they still making these parts? Also where can I find toy box racing? YouTube FB or IG IG handle would be awesome
https://twitter.com/ToyBoxRacing I don't think theyre around anymore. The parts available on ebay are working good though