Notices
Scion xA/xB 1st-Gen ICE & Interior In-car entertainment and electronics...

Looking for some unique interior mods. Suggestions?

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2008, 05:02 AM

we have a bunch of scions and the best interior lighting kit we have found to work in them is the Liteglow Interior LED accent kit. Part#: 7LEDXS. its gives you 7 differnt colors to choose from with differnt flash patterns!! its pretty hot. Its the brightest and best quality compared to the others out there, pretty easy to install yourself also. If your looking for one let me know, i have a hook up with them. You can also do a custom monitor (pre-fab) in your dash right above the glovebox we've done a bunch of those also.
Old 04-22-2008, 04:20 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

For a simple, inexpensive mod, Oznium is a good resource. My order came to $45 including shipping. Superflux LEDs in the vents, cold cathodes under the dash, and an OEM style LED lit rocker switch. I spent more time figuring out how I wanted to install these then I actually did installing them.

My only gripe is that the cathodes are more yellow than the LEDs, but maybe later I'll add some amber acrylic or something to tint the light. Works well enough for what I paid.

My favorite 'mod' is having relocated my iPod jack into the center console, so that I don't have to constantly hide or disconnect the thing. The only problem is that it doesn't look cool because no one can see it... Better safe than stolen.