Notices
Scion xA/xB 1st-Gen Suspension & Handling Coilovers, Shocks, Airbags, Swaybars...

Complete poly bushing set for xB

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2006, 01:14 AM
5 Year Member

Default Complete poly bushing set for xB

Ok, I have what may be very good news. There is a Japanese company in Nagoya Japan where I am that is planing on making a full polyurethane bushing sets for the bB/xB I do not have all the details yet but I think it will be fairly soon.

I cannot wait. I was talking with the guy and his company usually makes stuff for k-cars (660cc engine cars) under different names. they do daihatsu cars, suzuki, as well as subaru. They have not done TOYOTA YET BECAUSE TOYOTA DOES NOT MAKE k-CARS, BUT THEY SEEM TO HAVE TO TAKEN A SHINE TO THE Bb/xB.

The company makes different products like full exauhst systems, pulley set the whole nine yards. I do not know if they will offer these products in the U.S. They usually do not deal with U.S because the K-cars are not exported to U.S.

I could not get too much out of him he was realy tight liped about it. I had to load him up with beer to get this info.

Maybe next time I have to get him started on the hard stuff 40% that will get the tight liped bastered singing.

I will see if I can set up a deal to do a batch buy or something to get this to you guys.
Old 10-06-2006, 10:36 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Team N.V.S.

sweet. an all in one solution , a lot better than trying to find and purchase them all seperately , then hoping they're all the right size. lol
Old 10-06-2006, 11:30 PM
Banned
SL Member

Me personally im surprised that there isnt a buy one get all upgraded bushing kit out there for the box and doorstop. I have 50K miles, and 3 years and i noticed that my front bushings are all starting to look beat up. Please keep us informed.
Old 10-07-2006, 04:29 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
Fail, INC
Club One

SL Member

same here 50,000 miles...I would be all in for this...
Old 10-08-2006, 12:52 AM
5 Year Member

Ya toyota cheaped out on the bushings. I was under the car the other day and the bushings are falling apart, they are cracked, some have peices missing. I have the 2000 bB so I guess that the bushing are not made to last in this car.

I will have more info on this product very soon. I wanted to set up a poll to see howmany people would want this product but I did not know how.

if someone could do this it would be great. It should be something like " If polyuerathane bushings are made available from Japan how likely are you to buy them?"

I will try to convince the company to offer this product to the U.S market. I think I will be able to pull it off, especialy if I can show that people are interested.

To the person who sets up this poll, thanks.