Notices

Help me with a deep dish setup for my 06.5 XB.

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2007, 08:26 PM
SL Member

Default Help me with a deep dish setup for my 06.5 XB.

As of right now I have a set of 18's. But they just are not getting done on the rough roads around my area. I'd like to get a set of deep dish 15's, or 16's. I like the look of the somewhat stretched tires. If someone could point me in the right direction for wheels tires and spacers. And also in the direction of some good pictures of different setups I would appreciate it. Here is a picture of my car as it sits now with H&R sport springs.. I would also trade these wheels straight up for a nice 15 or 16 inch setup..

Old 12-30-2007, 08:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

stretched tires are dangerous....somewhat, I know someone will argue against me on this, but good luck finding a shop to do it for you, unless you get some from someone else who already has em set up...
Old 12-30-2007, 09:16 PM
SL Member

Originally Posted by boostedbox06
stretched tires are dangerous....somewhat, I know someone will argue against me on this, but good luck finding a shop to do it for you, unless you get some from someone else who already has em set up...
Thanks, but I've been around cars for a long time. Your reply has nothing to do with the questions I asked. I dont need a shop to do it. I dont know about CA. but I know a good bit of shops will do whatever your dollar bill desires. They are no more dangerous than the low pro's required to run 18s 19's or 20's on these cars.
Old 12-30-2007, 09:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

I myself am in the search for some smaller wheels. Getting tired of the rough roads and 18's also. A few wheels with a deep lip are sportmax and rota makes some. Well those are two of the more affordable companies.

If you want to see some pics look through this section of the forum. There are a few threads with pics. i think there is the 4 blade brigade, one about 15's and one about 16's. They should give you an idea of some of the different wheels available.

hope this helps you out some.
Old 12-30-2007, 09:38 PM
SL Member

Originally Posted by Big_hungry
I myself am in the search for some smaller wheels. Getting tired of the rough roads and 18's also. A few wheels with a deep lip are sportmax and rota makes some. Well those are two of the more affordable companies.

If you want to see some pics look through this section of the forum. There are a few threads with pics. i think there is the 4 blade brigade, one about 15's and one about 16's. They should give you an idea of some of the different wheels available.

hope this helps you out some.
Thanks. I think the ones I've taken a liking to are the 4 blades. I need some specific info on front sizes, rear sizes. Tire sizes. I need the details.