Notices
Scion xB 1st-Gen Aero & Exterior Aero parts and exterior dress items...

Anyone else thought of a Chop Top Xb?

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2004, 11:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
sIcKsCiOnS
Scion Evolution

Everyone is entitiled to their own opinions which is the nice thing about this forums.
Majority of people that I talked to liked the 5Axis Scion.
Some don't really care much for it.

This was a project that involved a lot of things. The car still has it's functionality and they wanted something that stands out (which the orange xB did).

I heard it looks so much better in person. This xB is a project that Scion, 5Axis and sponsors like Pioneer, Sparco etc. put a lot of work into.

I know that I have been contacted by several publications asking how they can get a photoshoot of the orange wide body xB.

They seem to like it and are competing on who puts it on the cover of their magazine first.

Same thing is to be said about the Limetime Green xB on bags that made the cover of Mini Trucking. I think it looks awesome but it's not my style though. PTAP and FBI Minis had done an awesome job on that car and it made cover of a national magazine.

I like more of the JDM look myself, but although I would not do the same thing to my xB..I like and respect the work that was put forth on that xB.

As far as chopping an xB...I beleive 5Axis is the first one in the world to do it (according to my Japanese sources...it has never been done to a bB before....he could be wrong)

West Coast Choppers was supposed to do Jon's (SPFR) car before and chop it but it never materialized and fell through.

I am sure that there will be otjers that will follow. To each his own and the beauty about Scions in particular is that each individual can inject their own taste in each car. We are all so similar but still so different.
Old 03-29-2004, 12:06 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

I would actually like to go convertable, with an extra row of seats.
Old 03-30-2004, 04:07 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Default CHOPPED widebody Xb images

To those who are interested.... I just posted some jpegs on our site of the Chopped Widebody Xb. Included are finished picts along with some of the build process.

Feel free to post them anywhere you like but I would appreciate it if you could send me a link or post it on this site so that I can see them and post if necessary.

Thanks for all the compliments and for putting the FIVEaxis name out there!!! I appreciate the support!!!

Troy and Crew