Notices
Scion xB 1st-Gen Aero & Exterior Aero parts and exterior dress items...

Can someone help?

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2007, 07:49 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Can someone help?

I wanna get a set of chrome door handles for my xb, but i cant find them any where. Can someone give me a part number for them? I know you can get the overlays on ebay, but i want replacement handles! Any info you guys have are great!!! I tried spark's site and it seems like they did away with them! Knowin my luck they are discontinued. But it is worth a shot!
Old 06-14-2007, 05:43 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Somebody posted not too long ago that they got Echo door handles that were chrome--at least that is what I remember. Try a search for Echo handles. Good luck.
Old 06-14-2007, 05:46 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

OK--found it:

https://www.scionlife.com/forums/vie...t=echo+handles
Old 06-14-2007, 02:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Those are for thie interior. Since this is posted in the Aero & Exterior forum, I'll guess the OP wants the outer door handles.
However, that is a good link, and now I'm going to be trolling some junkyards looking for the interior handles.
Old 06-14-2007, 05:51 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

The old link on the trd website for the handles is http://www.trdsparks.com/displaypart...7&parts_id=576 but there is nothing there anymore. I think you might be able to get them through the dealer or you can try to email someone at trd.
Old 06-14-2007, 06:26 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

ive tried the toyota dealer around here and they cant find them. i will probably go up to the scion dealer and check through them! thanks for the info guys and i really like the chrome interior ones. i might have to look them up!
Old 06-14-2007, 10:43 PM
Former Sponsor
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Default Re: Can someone help?

Originally Posted by spng-bxb
I wanna get a set of chrome door handles for my xb, but i cant find them any where. Can someone give me a part number for them? I know you can get the overlays on ebay, but i want replacement handles! Any info you guys have are great!!! I tried spark's site and it seems like they did away with them! Knowin my luck they are discontinued. But it is worth a shot!
Actually they have been discontinued. Southeast Toyota was the only place that was having them made and they just decided to stop. I actually bought the next to last set we had instock. There are like 8 dealers that have 1 each in SET but I will have to tell you who they are tomorrow. We tried to get them to sell them to us but no one was trying to hear it I guess. Maybe you'll have better luck.
Old 06-18-2007, 08:54 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Anyone have ne they want to sell? i really want a set of these! or know where i can get a set since they are discontinued?