Notices
Scion xB 1st-Gen Aero & Exterior Aero parts and exterior dress items...

Rear Spoiler Mounting Template..

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2022, 02:44 PM
Super Moderator
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
SuperMod

Got the two kits I had order from @Low_Kei and they are as nice and complete as anyone could ask for. The instructions are clearly printed and the hardware he sourced looks to be OEM quality or better.

If you have been looking for an OEM mounting kit I wouldn't hesitate to recommend these. I know some folks have gone the double-sided tape route which is a decent solution...until it isn't and you leave your spoiler bouncing down the road behind you.
Old 01-21-2022, 09:44 PM
SL Member

Originally Posted by MileHightC
Got the two kits I had order from @Low_Kei and they are as nice and complete as anyone could ask for. The instructions are clearly printed and the hardware he sourced looks to be OEM quality or better.

If you have been looking for an OEM mounting kit I wouldn't hesitate to recommend these. I know some folks have gone the double-sided tape route which is a decent solution...until it isn't and you leave your spoiler bouncing down the road behind you.

Thanks. I’m glad so could help the XB community in a way that will make sure parts are safely installed. I’ve never trusted two sided tape by itself to hold anything on other than my window visors. And even then, I used actual 3M extra strength double sided tape.
Old 01-23-2022, 04:03 PM
Super Moderator
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
SuperMod

Originally Posted by Low_Kei
I’ve never trusted two sided tape by itself to hold anything on other than my window visors. And even then, I used actual 3M extra strength double sided tape.
Exactly why I bought your kit...I've got way too much into a Seibon carbon fiber spoiler to trust it to double-sided tape, regardless of brand.