Notices
Scion xB 2nd-Gen Owners Lounge
Second Generation 2008-2015 [AZE151]

Hawaiis Cargo XB2

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2007, 07:04 AM

Default Hawaiis Cargo XB2

Just finished the flooring of our new work truck. We ordered the 08 xb to turn it into a work truck and its actually going good. we took out the top of the seats to make room for a wooden carpeted deck here is some pictures. I will post more pictures when the toolboxes and parts shelves are in.

Old 07-09-2007, 08:15 AM
5 Year Member

I'm guessing your not going to go all out on your sound system. Since its a work truck........ I tought you were going to bag it n do alot of custom work to it. But I guess will just have to see in the future........... where the wheels n drop you were talking about before. Come on stop teasing..............
Old 07-09-2007, 08:35 AM

LOL not teasing....The wheels is sitting in the boxes in my room, we dont want to put the rims on till we got everything together like all the accessories and other stuff we putting on....derick at certified sounds is going to do something with sounds lil bit later when all the tool boxes and shelves are put in.... as of the drop we ordered the trd one not knowing its taking like over 6 weeks...kinda agrivated about the trd as of the air rods thats on hold for now...plus im not spending to much money on this work truck since my 2008 corvette will be coming in soon....
Old 07-09-2007, 08:35 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Re: Hawaiis Cargo XB2

I love it.

What is the length of that platform?
Old 07-09-2007, 08:42 AM

The platform is 60 inches and the front height from ground is 18" to make it flush with the back the inside we gutted the tire and little tray to add support so we can put weight on it.

We still got alot of work like removing those seat belts and adding more lighting to see parts in the back...
Old 07-09-2007, 04:54 PM
Former Sponsor
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

cool man! TRD springs are on BO... you should have went eibach..
Old 07-09-2007, 06:00 PM

Yeah i know if we knew all the accessories would be taking this long we wouldnt of got them thru the delearship you know how delearships are....." it will probably be in, in 2 weeks" 2 weeks pass 4 weeks pass 6 weeks pass who knows when it will be here....
Old 07-09-2007, 11:45 PM
Former Sponsor
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

i know what you meen,, andi know the dealership probly jacked the price up big time for those springs..

I never go through the dealership..

I always use the SCion Evolution Benifits.. Lucky i have all the hook ups.. thats oneof the benfits of being an SE member.
Old 07-10-2007, 03:27 AM

Originally Posted by eight08customs
i know what you meen,, andi know the dealership probly jacked the price up big time for those springs..

I always use the SCion Evolution Benifits.. Lucky i have all the hook ups.. thats oneof the benfits of being an SE member.
Hey man, I was reading the site over at scionevolution.org. Can you give me some info on it? It seems like it would be a pretty cool thing to join. I just need more info. Thanks in advance!
Old 07-10-2007, 04:53 AM

It really didnt matter if they jacked up the price the only reason my dad the boss bought it was cus it is covered under their warranty it really didnt matter how much it cost cus the car is on a lease program the car payments is a tax right off to our buisness....if it was possible i woulda ordered after market wheels from them and put it on the lease also....
Old 07-10-2007, 05:30 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by AgntPedro

Hey man, I was reading the site over at scionevolution.org. Can you give me some info on it? It seems like it would be a pretty cool thing to join. I just need more info. Thanks in advance!
SE SoCal is having a meet and greet this coming Friday (july 13) at Guppy Teahouse in Cerritos. It is located at the corner of Pionerr Bl and South Street. Come check us out, it usually starts around 8:30pm. See you there.
Old 07-10-2007, 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by trdpaul
Originally Posted by AgntPedro

SE SoCal is having a meet and greet this coming Friday (july 13) at Guppy Teahouse in Cerritos. It is located at the corner of Pionerr Bl and South Street. Come check us out, it usually starts around 8:30pm. See you there.
Thanks man, I'll definitely be stopping by. See you there!