Potential for xB2???

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2007, 12:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
SL Member

Default Potential for xB2???

First off I'm not an xB2 hater. It's just right now I don't see the potential. Are ther any really well done xB2s out there that might change my mind? I hope eventually. Post up some pics of radical xB2s if you have them. I'd like to try and understand the draw. Thanks!
Old 07-30-2007, 03:23 PM

Default Re: Potential for xB2???

Originally Posted by bB2NER
First off I'm not an xB2 hater. It's just right now I don't see the potential. Are ther any really well done xB2s out there that might change my mind? I hope eventually. Post up some pics of radical xB2s if you have them. I'd like to try and understand the draw. Thanks!
I think the draw for most other than the looks (personal taste so both are nice in their different ways) is the new Xb has better performance (much faster), better ride, more storage. IMO there is no comparison, the new Xb is just a huge imrovement, look around the site as there are many great posts with pictures of all the wonderful mods owners have already done. The potential of the new Xb is unlimited, what is limited for me is the cash for some of this incredibly well done mods
Old 07-30-2007, 04:35 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

It's only been out 2 months. Give it some time. There are only a handful of aftermarket parts out now.
Old 07-30-2007, 05:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
SL Member

Originally Posted by techgeekwill
It's only been out 2 months. Give it some time. There are only a handful of aftermarket parts out now.
I think you are right. With the xB there was already stuff out around the same time as the release. The xB2 is handicapped in that manner. It should be interesting to see how much the aftermarket gets behind it. Plus the other stuff that will be made by the owners.
Old 07-30-2007, 06:22 PM

The draw for me was the flexibility and well-roundedness of the xB. Safe, reliable, peppy, mad cargo space...
Old 07-30-2007, 06:50 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by bB2NER
Originally Posted by techgeekwill
I think you are right. With the xB there was already stuff out around the same time as the release. The xB2 is handicapped in that manner. It should be interesting to see how much the aftermarket gets behind it. Plus the other stuff that will be made by the owners.

A lot of companies have already started R&D on these. It won't be long. As you said, with the first gen, there were plenty of parts already available, this is a brand spankin new model.
Old 07-30-2007, 08:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Gentlemen the old XB was made and sold 6 to 8 years as the bB in the world before it came to USA.The 2nd xB is new to the whole world.
Old 07-30-2007, 08:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i have not much yet: rims, HIDs, painted front, small things
there is potential though
Old 07-31-2007, 04:33 AM

I agree, theres only a couple of items out yet still there are so many options that TRD brought out unlike with honda with their element and i think i have a good buy with this xB, and just trying to fix my 2nd ride slowly until the right parts comes out.
Old 07-31-2007, 03:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i feel as if the new xb2 was much more hush hush than the xb. i didnt see as much hype for the release. although i believe it to be a good thing (people still havent seen enough xb2s around) i find this might have been a reason alot of the aftermarket stuff is limited as of now.