Notices

can someone do a few wheel photoshops for me...please??

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2008, 05:04 PM
SL Member

BLACK!!!
Old 11-22-2008, 05:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by ahatch133
chromies
Just say no to chrome.
Old 11-26-2008, 06:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by FatBoyTrucker
Originally Posted by Go_HIN
the last picture w/ the 5 spoke wheels are VIP Modular VR08's..... very nice finish on those wheels!

The wheels shopped in the images above are more along the 19" size range. 17's would look very small on our car and if my suspicions are correct you'll be unsatisfied w/ them... may look a big nicer w/ a mild stretch and dumped 1/4 inch past tuck.

Gold wheels have a funny way of looking protruded so a 17" would look 16" and a 19" would look 18". Its just the color contrast. I dont ever recommend getting Rota's but if you do maybe get them polished up brighter or annodized gold instead of the regular gold finish which tends to be semi dull.

just my .02 cents. I'd personally go w/ 18" in the silvers w/ 225/35/18 it'd stretch the tires a bit more giving the sidewall more of a smaller profile look.
ive thought about 19s or 18s. but i just wont be able to deal with the smaller sidewall. and i know a lot of people dont like Rotas, but i had some Rota attacks & subzeros & i loved them! i mean, i dont drive hard, aggresive, i dont race & i hardly ever go over 70mph in the xB, so i think Rotas would suit me just fine

and this xB is what sold me on 17s! this is willows xB on 17x9s 225/45 dropped on dfs!

https://www.scionlife.com/forums/vie...highlight=17x9

totally agreed.... just remember that the wheels in this pic above is mesh w/ a gunmetal dark face accentuating most of the eyes to the polished lips, this makes the wheels look bigger than they are. If you go w/ the professor knockoffs made by Rota pay attention to the finish because those wheels dont sit in deep and pending on the finish will make your wheels feel small. I just dont recommend the gold finish.... in the photoshop it looks alot brighter then what it'd look like in real life. I've never seen a set of these in person that i liked. Professors tend to look good when used in wider lower offset setups.