Notices

Wor$t wheels

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2012, 04:06 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Wor$t wheels

Anyone had wheels they wished they never bought ? I'll start with Progressive rims back in the early 90's , with my mini truck . Montegi rims on my civic . Remember the first days of crome rims ? Finished after a year .
Old 05-07-2012, 06:58 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Ya the crappy TRD's that came when I bought my 012! Been waiting a month for replacements from 5 axis, what a joke these guys seem to be. From them telling my dealer they are on the way then no they're coming from puerto Rico. Nothing yet just a big run around.... Sucks
Old 05-08-2012, 02:51 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I would like to say my KONIG UNKNOWNS have been on 3 different cars over the last 8 years....and still I love them!! I've heard many bad stories about getting a set of Five Axis...
Old 05-08-2012, 03:31 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Shadezz
I would like to say my KONIG UNKNOWNS have been on 3 different cars over the last 8 years....and still I love them!! I've heard many bad stories about getting a set of Five Axis...
Well I would believe anything it's been a joke trying to get these. I wanted to just get refunded the money I paid for the TRD's but Toyota regional parts guy said he couldn't authorize that. Said I had to get a Toyota or TRD product. The wheel choices in that range suck so at the time the 5 axis looked like a great option, month later no wheels and no sign of them. The dealership parts manager said he trying to get this done, but kinda weird he gets offended when I write an email to get an update after I was told three different weeks they will be here Friday! The regional guy called it goodwill not too sure about that.