Notices
Scion xD ICE & Interior In-car entertainment and electronics...

tC seats in an xD?

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2009, 08:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Default tC seats in an xD?

Anybody know if the tC seats will simply bolt inplace for the xD seats?
Old 01-07-2009, 08:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

no idea about tC seats, I've always been fond of the RSX seats...so I've been wanting to throw those in.. i think regardless of what car youre swapping from, even if the bolt pattern is the same on the floor, the seat bracket will be different, simply because of seat construction. now whether or not the bolt pattern is the same and you can just take a full seat + bracket set in im not sure. also, remember the air bags...if the harness doesn't match up that could be troublesome..
Old 01-07-2009, 08:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by TRDxD
no idea about tC seats, I've always been fond of the RSX seats...so I've been wanting to throw those in.. i think regardless of what car youre swapping from, even if the bolt pattern is the same on the floor, the seat bracket will be different, simply because of seat construction. now whether or not the bolt pattern is the same and you can just take a full seat + bracket set in im not sure. also, remember the air bags...if the harness doesn't match up that could be troublesome..
Those darned airbags are causing me grief all around :-) I like the car - the seats and/or driving position is not intended for my body. Sadly, I find it uncomfortable oddly though the xB is very comfortable.
Old 01-07-2009, 08:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I agree with the seats, doesn't conture to my back the way i like, and i misaligned my back a little while ago so its not helping me any lol but i agree..airbags are my biggest issue, and probably why i won't be getting new seats any time soon..im thinking about reupholstering + asking them to fix up the cushioning a little...new leather stockies that wont look so stock :D. but thats FAR off..