Notices
Toyota News / Q+A Things you would like to see or know...

A friendly invitation to visit Scion City!

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2010, 10:08 PM

Thumbs up A friendly invitation to visit Scion City!

Hello everyone at Scion Life!

I didn’t know where to post this, so I’m just putting it here and I hope the moderators will move it to the appropriate forum if this isn’t the right place.

Anyway, my name is Lito Rosel, and I’m the new moderator for SCION CITY (www.scionowners.com). I wanted to let everyone know that the site is in the middle of a massive overhaul and will get lots of new features.

For those who don’t know, Scion City is a community website completely dedicated to everything Scion. But it’s not only a Scion fan-site – Scion City is directly backed by Scion! It is the official community website for Scion owners, and all the content comes directly from the source! This means that Scion City members will get early insider news, exclusive sneak peeks, info on upcoming events, a first look at racing videos, and other valuable resources that every Scion lover can appreciate – directly from Scion.

Scion values all the enthusiasm owners have for their cars and the Scion brand.

In an effort to jumpstart Scion City’s revitalization, everyone who owns a Scion is welcome to visit the site and register. Registration is totally free, and since Scion City is run by Scion, all your personal information is secure and private. Scion is looking forward to hearing about what owners want to see on the site and will pay close attention to any suggestions and comments.

For those who are already registered at Scion City but haven’t checked back in a while, come visit and start experiencing the improvements that have already been made. The upcoming modifications are very exciting, and rejuvenating the Scion City community is a major priority!

If you have any suggestions on how to make Scion City better, please feel free to visit the Suggestions/Feedback category in the Forums. Looking forward to seeing you there!

Thanks, and more power to Scion Life!

Sincerely,
Lito Rosel
Old 04-24-2010, 07:24 AM
Admin Emeritus

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hello, Lito, and welcome to ScionLife.com, the original Scion community site on the web, since April, 2003...

I'll go ahead and put this in the Toyota/Scion news forum so it shows up on the front page of the site.

Quick question for you, Lito: Has Scion corporate re-established any community liaison positions to interface directly with the major Scion community sites on-line?

Take care,
Tom
Old 04-25-2010, 01:14 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
Fail, INC
Club One

SL Member

good point Tomas as this is the original Scion site.....
Old 04-26-2010, 04:39 PM

Thanks for the reply, Tomas! And thank you for bumping the topic to the News section!

Scion recognizes the importance of major community sites like ScionLife.Com (especially the fact that you are the original Scion community online) and we thank you and salute your endeavors with the site for the past seven years. We hope to work more closely with you in the future and help each other for a mutual benefit!

As for your question, it is something that I will be sure to ask Scion in our weekly meetings for Scion City. Rest assured that you will be one of the first to know regarding this matter

Thanks again and looking forward to participating in ScionLife.Com's discussions!

Sincerely,
Lito Rosel