Notices
All Other Vehicles Concepts and non-Toyotas...

Goodbye tC, hellooooo Si

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2005, 06:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by hahajoey
Originally Posted by jmiller20874
You contradicted yourself...

the si isn't even out in the public market yet.. but yet so many people are pulling ... predictions out of their butts
the si has like 200 hp and a 140 tq.. thats a lot! when vtec kicks it.. its just insane.. the pull is awesome.. and so is the 6gear tranny
You bash people for pulling numbers and predictions out of their butts then continue on praising the Si for being an awesome car. How have you driven a car that hasn't been released? Unless you're talking an '05 Si which is a whole other animal.
civic live for LOS ANGELES was last week.
i drove the si on a lil road course 4-5 times...
i drove a tC at the dealership twice.. my friend OWNS a tc..
i test drove a red tC.. chirped 1st to 2nd.. 2nd to 3rd.. i was suprised at its performance..

but like i said.. i DROVE BOTH CARS.. did you?

now im sorry to bash your car or whoevers.. i was just saying, hey i own neither
car.. so i wont be biased for either side... YOU obviously are... lol
another one of those guys who thinks THEIR car is the best.. lol
next thing u know theyre at a supercar meet parking next to porsche's thinking
that they're ish
Dude, chill out. I didn't say you were bashing my car. I never said my car was the best. If you'd said you were at Civic.Live in the first place I wouldn't of said anything, no would I?! Hell, I didn't even know Civic.Live even existed nor do I care. I made a simple observation and you turned it into something it wasn't. All you had to do was say how you test drove it, but I guess that too much to ask.

Am I a tC fanboy? I don't think I am. Hell, I'd trade it for an EVO or STi in an instant if I had the funds, but I'm married and have a mortgage, so I have higher priorities than that.
Old 10-21-2005, 07:16 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

My co-worker just got a EVO 9 MR..........That sh*t is bad a$$. Makes me wanna get one but too expensive. Its not super speed fast but its fast. I likey. EVO 9 MR or New STi hmmmmmm thats a tough one.
Old 10-21-2005, 08:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Evo 9 MR, 0-60 in 4.3sec!

The new STi just doesn't do it for me, like the styling of the '05 better.
Old 10-22-2005, 07:49 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

bleh.. i dont know about those "rally" sport cars..
my buddies car is like falling apart. its a freaking 1 year old car.. mufflers rusting... sun visor is falling off.. the door panel squeaks.. i dunno about them cars..

my philosphy is, if the wrx or lancer was super slow like poo(like they were a few years back).. impreza's and lancer ce's or whatever.. would people still get them? probably some.. but very few.. people get them cuz they're fast..

thats why u see neon srt-4's.. oh man are those a sight! haha.. those cars are nasty!..

eh.. back to the subject.. i think the si and the tc are both nice cars.. if u're going all race and ____.. i dunno which one would be better in the long run.. but i think the si has a lil spunk in comparison to the tC.. even though, i like the tC very much...