Notices
All Other Vehicles Concepts and non-Toyotas...

price

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2004, 11:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

13-15k thats my guess.

I think Scion should make there cars with out all the stuff like AC,airbags,sunroof, etc. You should be able to pick and choose all the options you want.
Old 11-08-2004, 03:10 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by kenshi
13-15k thats my guess.

I think Scion should make there cars with out all the stuff like AC,airbags,sunroof, etc. You should be able to pick and choose all the options you want.

But ultimately it would make the car cost more if someone liked their cars with AC, seatbelts, windows, etc... A standard "delete" feature would be nice, but highly unlikely.
Old 11-11-2004, 04:15 AM
5 Year Member

i really think that they should make a car thats around the 25-28k price range, or atleast over 20, that means a more powerful car than their recent addition, the tC.

imo scion needs to make the new supra of the 21st century.

Epeen
Old 11-12-2004, 03:30 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

speeking of age i came across 6 scions today including mine i saw one hooked up with rims and evrything and it was a guy about 40-45 yrs old driving it had to be his cuz it had a fishing sticker on it all other ppl were the older crowd im 17 and have an xB i dont really see young ppl driveing it my dealer representive said avg buying age is 42-44
Old 11-12-2004, 10:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Undecided_Fate
geared between 16 and 28 year olds. more toward the college students and college grads.
Don't kid yourselves. The untold story here is that Scion is attracting FAR more mid-30s drivers than anyone talks about. EVERY SINGLE person here in the Albany area that I have seen driving a Scion (self and wife included), is 28 to 35 years old.

Self - FM tC Manual
You can count me in, picked up my tC yesterday, and I'm about 4 months from 42...
Old 11-12-2004, 10:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

geared between 16 and 28 year olds. more toward the college students and college grads.
Don't kid yourselves. The untold story here is that Scion is attracting FAR more mid-30s drivers than anyone talks about. EVERY SINGLE person here in the Albany area that I have seen driving a Scion (self and wife included), is 28 to 35 years old.

Self - FM tC Manual
You can count me in, picked up my tC yesterday, and I'm about 4 months from 42...
Old 11-15-2004, 03:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by IDisposable

Self - FM tC Manual
I agree i see a lot of older ppl driveing scions its less common to see a teenager driveing a scion what i like tho is i get greets from other older scionists. its hard for teenagers to aford a new car if tehy have 2 pay it off liek me i got skewl and work just so i can have my scion its worth it. most ppl still in h.s wont go taht far to have a new car. thast y it attracts older age.
Old 11-15-2004, 08:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by sciontoaster
Originally Posted by IDisposable

Self - FM tC Manual
I agree i see a lot of older ppl driveing scions its less common to see a teenager driveing a scion what i like tho is i get greets from other older scionists. its hard for teenagers to aford a new car if tehy have 2 pay it off liek me i got skewl and work just so i can have my scion its worth it. most ppl still in h.s wont go taht far to have a new car. thast y it attracts older age.
While it mighte be true that Scion is attracting late 20's plus folks, Scion's target audience is still Gen Y and young Gen X, so unless they change their target audience (and why would they want to compete with Toyota, their parent company) Scion won't put out a car its target audience can 't afford.

Remember folks the whole point of Scion was to hook younger drivers.

and toaster dude. Proof read. Please