Notices
Autosports & Technique
General driving and racing...
View Poll Results: Who is going to win the Driver's Championship?
Lewis Hamilton
100.00%
Felipe Massa
0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Formula 1 2008 - China and Brazil

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2008, 08:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Formula 1 2008 - China and Brazil

Lets discuss the 2008 season, and specifically the last two races; one just happened and one coming up.

First, I'd like to start by saying...

I hate Felipe Massa.

Seriously, I can't stand the guy as a driver. Even more, I don't understand how all the other drivers and the rest of the world have such a hardon for him, and hate Hamilton. ITV was talking about the criticisms of the world press about how "reckless" Hamilton is and how much he doesn't deserve the championship, but how can you say Hamilton's reckless when Massa has been straight bullying him ever since Singapore?

One specific complaint I have is the Belgian penalty for Hamilton, but I'm sure you call can just sort of assume what I would say.

-

Anyway, enough of my Massa hate. China.

Flawless for Hamilton, and completely unopposed. So unopposed that you can't really say anything about his race other than his staggering consistency. So lets talk about Raikkonen; where does he get off saying that the Ferrari's were the problem? Their higher horsepower cars should have just dominated the straights and left the McLaren eating ___... but I guess it's easier to make racing driver excuses than to say "I couldn't catch up to Hamilton because he was too good today." Oh well, Massa was even slower than him but he still had to take the littlest trophy, heh.

What's anyone make of Brazil?