Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

2006 Scion xB Release Series 3.0 Envy Green FOR SALE

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2023, 04:01 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default 2006 Scion xB Release Series 3.0 Envy Green FOR SALE

Honestly it breaks my heart to sell this car but I have to sell it due to unforeseen circumstances. This has been the most reliable car I have ever driven. I am only the second owner and I bought the car in like new condition in 2009. I have done maintenance on the car and driven the car as my daily driver ever since. The odometer is accurate but at around 250K miles I had a low mileage engine and transmission put it in to revive the car as I originally planned on keeping the car forever. A brand new clutch was installed at that time as well. The engine and transmission that was put in had around 150K miles on it but I have no documentation to prove that. I purchased a low mileage xB for parts and that is where the engine and transmission came from. If you have made it this far you must be interested lol The interior is like new, the car runs and drives perfect. There are only two real concerns with the vehicle. 1. E brake needs to be adjusted. I never use it so I never fixed it. 2. The front driver window is slow to go back up and sometimes gets stuck. Just need a new window motor. After about 10 minutes it will continue the rest of the way up. These cars all have check engine lights on that say EVAP and Timing but there is no real issue and to me it would have been a complete waste of money to have those lights cleared. I've done some very cool upgrades to the car. Pioneer touchscreen Bluetooth HD Radio paired with custom fabricated alpine component speakers with adjustable crossovers in the front AND in the back. Speakers are powered by a 4 channel Pioneer Amplifier and wiring is already run through the car to add on your choice of subwoofers and subwoofer amplifier. Or just leave it as it is. The car sounds absolutely amazing. Also installed is a DC Sports Ceramic Racing 4-1 header as well as a K&N Typhoon Cold Air Intake. These upgrades give the car a little bit better gas mileage, a slight performance increase and a little bit better sound going down the road. Actually a lot better it sounds good not obnoxious. I've also put on the Aluminum front grill set and the car came from the factory with fog lights, rear spoiler and European tail lights which were all options from the factory. This is a Release Series car. They only made 2,200 of these models and only 500 of them were 5-speed. So yes this is a rare car and could potentially increase in value one day. The car is priced to SELL. I'm not factoring in any of the upgrades in to the price. I am pricing this car as if it were a regular old s*#$ box xB. So if you want to negotiate you better come with cash for the amount you are willing pay. I would like to see this car go to a good home. Scion enthusiast to the front of the line. Continue the legacy. Thanks for viewing