Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

azntct turbo sale problem

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2010, 04:50 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

yea i think its wrong to just cancel the check and keep the turbo kit, if you canceled it then give him his stuff back and go on with it, if you buy a tv and its broken you dont just get a refund and a free tv sooo i dont think you should really be complaining after all
Old 01-27-2010, 04:54 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by 06sciontcnda704
but you knew you werent selling anywhere near a brand new gt30 turbo with less than 125miles i mean you look at the turbo and see its been spoolin faithfully for sometime now lol
like i was saying kit came from shop who had my car they sold it to me told me what it was. i got f over. i posted it as the shop told me what it was.
Old 01-27-2010, 04:59 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by scion_andrew
Why would he expect u to buy him a new turbo or pay for the install? I mean I'm sure when he bought it he looked at everything an was obviously satisfied. That's jus like odering a kit from dezod the turbo blows an wanting ur money back.

Anyways boosted239 I'm sure azntct wrked hard for the kit an u just didn't pay a dime for it al least give him something.
turbo worked on my car went to shop to uninstalled it and sold as is. he came got the kit looked it over and purchased it. gave me the money and boom.. sales final. since turbo bad he keeps yelling, not telling, me to buy new turbo for him or give money back and pay mike for the install and uninstall inorder to get my money back or he gonna cancel check. its a lost lost sitution if u ask me. so what u expect me to do. nothing. not bagging on mason and all, i just know karma takes it own path.
Old 01-27-2010, 05:01 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by diego_demarco1025
yea i think its wrong to just cancel the check and keep the turbo kit, if you canceled it then give him his stuff back and go on with it, if you buy a tv and its broken you dont just get a refund and a free tv sooo i dont think you should really be complaining after all
i was letting this ride to see where this was going. after he got his money back and still got this kit, he still talking crap about me. after days of looking over this i just finally had to say something since everyone thinks im a bad person. like i said never ever had a bad sale, never until this. so he got his money and kit.
Old 01-27-2010, 05:05 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

yea that sucks, im gonna go to brandsmart tommorow and say that my tv sucks to see if they give me my 600 dollars and ill tell them that ill give them the broken one back as long as they come pick it up and leave me donuts lol but in all seriousness the situation is a bad one and a lost cause, it sucks you had to be on the losing side of it all though
Old 01-27-2010, 06:53 AM
SL Member

Originally Posted by azntct
its alright all karma is a b. i was contacted yes but was nothing but yelling and screaming on the phone about buy me new turbo or give my money back and pay mike for the install. samething over and over. trying to get a hold of shop that sold me the turbo saying its gt30.. i got screwed from a shop, not just a person. i was ____ed about that. having school to pay i used the turbo kit money for school. i had no money to pay back or buy a kit. woulda be nice to work something out but all the yelling and screaming, led me to not want anything to do with it anymore. if he cancel check congrats good on him and keeping kit alright on him. im kinda up set but it is what it is. he learn his lesson to look over parts before buying in person and i learn not to take checks anymore. im out of the scene now just focusing on school and work. congrats to mason. we both learn something from one another and hopefully this will help u out in future. one thing is always correct karma is a b. gl to mason and all, sorry for what had happen

oh so now you chime in? your about a week late. when I made my initial phone call to you telling you the turbo had been smoking you lied up and down about how many miles were on it, first it was 80, then it was 125, etc. Where do you get yelling and screaming? I raised my voice because I was a little upset, and I think thats allowed at this point, when you find out you have been out of a car for a weekend, then go to pick it up and spend another 4 days and more money to get the right turbo, because you couldnt be truthful about the turbo? ill admit, i dont know much about the turbo game, and everyones got to learn somehow, thankgod mike isnt dumb, and my friends arent dumb, cause as soon as mike and my friend josh saw the turbo and felt the wheel, the first thing they said to me was "hey, you know this turbos got shaft play, right?!" - that was BEFORE the install.

so your goning to NOT call me back & ignore calls and txts rather than get your money back? yeah cause that makes perfect sense. You had told me personally you bought the kit from a friend, not a shop, so which is it? a friend or a shop? and 80 or 125 miles on the turbo? and you didnt use a restrictor? riiiiiight. that makes sense.

yeah, karma is a biatch, look what happens when your a sketchy seller, and arent truthful about the things your selling.

Why would he expect u to buy him a new turbo or pay for the install? I mean I'm sure when he bought it he looked at everything an was obviously satisfied. That's jus like odering a kit from dezod the turbo blows an wanting ur money back.

oh, i dont know, maybe because he lied to me about the turbo... mikes turbo had over 3k miles on it, and he has a cf hood with vents and water gets in and on the turbo and the turbo with "80miles" on it looked like it had been around since WW2.

...and you better bet if I bought a kit from Dezod and 3 minutes into driving it down the road with maybe 3 or 4 miles on it it blows I'll be getting my money back or a new turbo, cause thats bullshyt.

Anyways boosted239 I'm sure azntct wrked hard for the kit an u just didn't pay a dime for it al least give him something.

Are you ignorant, dumb, or just plain stupid? I said i missed 4 days of WORK, that means I worked my ___ of for this kit and for my car to be running the way it is right . nowYou dont even know me, you have no room at all in any way, shape, or form to be discussing how I pay for my car/turbo kit. Who do you think you are? Let me know if you would like to get smoked by hard work, cause after mike finishes his final tuning, Id love to see you try and keep up.

Originally Posted by 06sciontcnda704
but you knew you werent selling anywhere near a brand new gt30 turbo with less than 125miles i mean you look at the turbo and see its been spoolin faithfully for sometime now lol
exactly. he KNEW there were more miles on that turbo, maybe 80k or 125k miles, but no one will ever know because as he has demonstrated he has acted very sketchy, and immature about the whole deal; ignoring me trying to contact him, when in fact it should be the other way around, but hey, he still hasnt contacted me.

sad.

Geez, does anyone else wanna point fingers?
Old 01-27-2010, 08:00 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^glad your mommy's bank got her money back....
Old 01-27-2010, 01:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by skakemokid
Below the belt bro. Unless you personally know these people, that ___ ain't cool. I'm young and have done more things in life than most people twice my age...
Old 01-27-2010, 02:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

still you paid $1955 at the end for a good turbo kit soooooooooooooo not alot of hard work in that
Old 01-27-2010, 03:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Quote:

oh, i dont know, maybe because he lied to me about the turbo... mikes turbo had over 3k miles on it, and he has a cf hood with vents and water gets in and on the turbo and the turbo with "80miles" on it looked like it had been around since WW2.

...and you better bet if I bought a kit from Dezod and 3 minutes into driving it down the road with maybe 3 or 4 miles on it it blows I'll be getting my money back or a new turbo, cause thats bullshyt.

Are you ignorant, dumb, or just plain stupid? I said i missed 4 days of WORK, that means I worked my ___ of for this kit and for my car to be running the way it is right . nowYou dont even know me, you have no room at all in any way, shape, or form to be discussing how I pay for my car/turbo kit. Who do you think you are? Let me know if you would like to get smoked by hard work, cause after mike finishes his final tuning, Id love to see you try and keep up.

haha im turbo to u fool, but o ya get ur tune . lock this up he thinks cause he has a turbo kit hes cool. ur prolly the ricer throwing ur bov at everyone u see .
Old 01-27-2010, 03:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

lol yea mods lock this up, no point in arguingg this casee
Old 01-27-2010, 03:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

what do u not get when i said i got it from shop who listed it as what it was. im fighting the shop now with it but who cares right? but its alright i see the ppl who felt bad for u now is turning on u. im not mad anymore have fun with ur kit, and yes karma will take its path. hope ur out of town somewhere and both ur wastegate goes out, that $500 in hole and ur gonna have to get someone to install it for u.. KARMA BRO. hope it worth the fight.
Old 01-27-2010, 03:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by rangerryda
Below the belt bro. Unless you personally know these people, that ___ ain't cool. I'm young and have done more things in life than most people twice my age...
I actually do know... I just dislike it when people say they pay for something and it comes out of their mom's account..
Old 01-27-2010, 03:54 PM
SL Member

My mom is dead.

You better pray to God I don't run into you at a meet.

Originally Posted by rangerryda
Agreed, we have all seen how this azntc guy has acted, and how immature his friends are on this forum.

Mods, if you feel the need to lock this up, then go ahead, its fine by me.

Quote:

haha im turbo to u fool, but o ya get ur tune . lock this up he thinks cause he has a turbo kit hes cool. ur prolly the ricer throwing ur bov at everyone u see .
I dont give a flying ____, even if you have VTEC, quit running your ____ sucker, and let your big turbo stock motor blow up cause you think its safe to run 20psi and think your fast LOL. Your the ricer for even thinking that, you thought of it, so your the one who probably does it to all the STi, SRT4, EVO guys, or any kind of car you see that has a fmic.

Originally Posted by azntct
what do u not get when i said i got it from shop who listed it as what it was. im fighting the shop now with it but who cares right? but its alright i see the ppl who felt bad for u now is turning on u. im not mad anymore have fun with ur kit, and yes karma will take its path. hope ur out of town somewhere and both ur wastegate goes out, that $500 in hole and ur gonna have to get someone to install it for u.. KARMA BRO. hope it worth the fight.
Yeah Karmas a _____ when you sell a kit pieced together by a 3rd grader, and aparently a 3rd graders knowledge of turbos too (coming from someone who claims to be a turbo expert) "You dont need to use a restrictor" what a ____ing ignorant retard you are.

Before you start typing a responce, why dont you try composing a correct sentence first?

http://www.hookedonphonics.com/index...FRyfnAod_BUo0Q

Last edited by ack154; 01-27-2010 at 06:24 PM.
Old 01-27-2010, 03:57 PM
SL Member

I actually do know... I just dislike it when people say they pay for something and it comes out of their mom's account..

wrong. AGAIN. douche canoe. you ignorant ____. gtfo before something bad happens to you.

Last edited by ack154; 01-27-2010 at 06:24 PM.
Old 01-27-2010, 04:01 PM
SL Member

does ANYONE else have anything PRODUCTIVE to say?

This statement excludes skakemokid, thus far he hasn't said anything productive or beneficial to this thread.
Old 01-27-2010, 06:09 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

locking this to clean up the garbage....and boosted, read the rules, no re-arranging letters to spell profanity, infractions will be received, or being that you are new you maybe given a ban