Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

cz3ch *Conclusion page 3*

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2007, 10:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

Default cz3ch *Conclusion page 3*

I have met a lot of cool people through the Scion community in the past couple years and have had a lot of fun along the way. But this isn’t about the great experiences I’ve had but rather one that has ____ed me off to the point where something needs to be said about a certain individual.
So Jaems (cz3ch) this is for you!

I met Jaems last year at a dinner party to discuss the events for Scion Expo 2006. We met briefly, but didn’t stay in contact. Fast forward to winter 2007, I ran into the guy here on SL. He contacted me about Scion owners in the area and if I could help him do some installs on his tC. Always one willing to help out a fellow Scion owner (not so much anymore) I agreed to help. I asked for nothing in return. Over the course of about a month, Jaems became a member of TSE (Team ScionEyed). I showed up to his house early one Saturday morning to help him install his Tsudo exhaust, Hotchkis drop springs and TRD struts and TRD rear sway bar. I showed up with all tools needed. I even loaded up my air compressor in the back of my tC (drove over to his house with the hatch open) When the job was completed, he offered me a JVC head unit. I was cool with this and the radio was used but I thought it would be nice in my RS1. So cool! We got finished late, and I left my tools overnight at his house. I went over there a couple days later to pick up my stuff and my screw drivers where scattered and some where missing. I also had a set of allen head sockets over there and one was missing from the set. No big deal! Jaems told me that they were in his garage somewhere and that soon as he finds them he will let me know. I took the rest of my tools and told him to just hold on to the rest so I can put the set back together later when you find them.

Next install, Jaems bought a set of used hotchkis sway bars from a friend (proToSPEED) of mine. Jaems asked me again if I could help install the front sway. In return he would give me the rear sway bar. I said no problem and performed the install and he gave me the rear hotchkis sway bar.

Over the few months of our so called friendship, I helped him install his short shifter, exhaust, springs, sways, and struts.

Fast forward to last month! Jaems calls me and tells me he needs to put his car back to stock because he is going to trade it in for a 350z.
In return, he is going to give me his suspension. I agreed. So one Saturday night, Jaems drops his car off in which I removed his Tsudo exhaust and installed his stock exhaust.
Sunday morning we returned his entire car back to stock ready for him to trade in on Monday. Jaems left me with the TRD struts and hothkis springs, and front hotchkis sway bar to match my rear. To make the deal sweeter, we swapped out his stock tires and rims for my stock tires and rims. (My tires were worn and two of my rims were dented)

So now
Jaems has traded his tC for the 350 and is/was selling his stuff here on SL.
I get a call from another SL member in my area asking me if I can install an exhaust. The guy (gicode0823) tells me he has a Tsudo cat back and he had 17 dollars. I told him I will do the install for 15 just to help out a fellow Scion Owner. He shows up at my house with the exhaust, but no hardware. I ask him where’s the gaskets, nuts and bolts. He said the guy he bought it from told him to use the stock gaskets and bolts, which anyone who knows this is a complete lie! He tells me he bought it from Jaems, so I call Jaems and tell him I need the hardware, he said he would then bring them to my house. While we were waiting, gicode0823 asks me what all I have done on my car and asks if I can install a stereo. So I showed him the basics. I had already purchased a wire harness to install the JVC head unit in my RS1 and was going to show the guy how to hook up the wires, but when I went to grab the JVC head unit, it was gone. Jaems shows up and asked me what I was looking for and I told him “the radio”, he then says to me “Oh yeah, I was going to ask you if I could have it back” Right then I knew I had not misplaced it, but rather he stole it from me. I didn’t say anything in hopes that I just misplaced it. So I finished installing the exhaust and everyone left and I searched everywhere looking for the radio…..Nothing! The next day, I sent Jaems a text message asking if he by accident/maybe picked up the radio with all of his stuff Sunday when we were working on his car. Instead of replying with something like, “I don’t know, but I can look” he got very angry and defensive saying “I’m suppose to be one of your good friends and your treating me like a ____in n*****” and “your true colors are starting to show man” I then told him to just forget it and don’t worry about it. 3 Days later with no contact between us, he sends me a text message “Holy ____ man, you were right, I must have grabbed it with all my stuff, let me know when you want me to bring it back” WTF? No apology?
My mother didn’t raise no fool, I set the radio way away from his stuff on purpose just so it wouldn’t get mixed up with his stuff.
So I decided to just forget it and never speak to him again, but then he sends me an email

“Long time no talk man... what you been up to.. i tried callin u but you no answer?

whats up?”

Like nothing ever happened!

So, when I read that people are having problems getting there stuff that they paid for from him I thought someone has to say something that knows the truth about him from first hand experience! I just feel bad I that I didn’t speak up sooner!

Jeams, you are a compulsive Liar and now a thief! No wonder you don’t have any friends! You treat people like sh*t and have no respect for anyone. You can keep my tools as they will be pretty cheap to replace and worth not having to see your sorry a$$ again. You are a piece of sh*t and I hope nothing but the worse for you! Good luck trying to find anyone to hang with as this will be on the z forums as well as Houston-Imports.com. You are a 30 year old man and I think its time to start acting like one!

Ed
Old 04-23-2007, 10:15 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

oh snap! well that sucks, but i hope it hasnt tarnished your view towards other SL members though. It would be a shame.

All the best for you ed!
Old 04-23-2007, 10:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I guess next time if you wanna be friend with him charge a decent amount of fee for installation!! he can;t steal cash from you! of if he does call the cops
BTW. I bought the airbags from him and it was the worst experience >.<...... took like 5 years to get it
Old 04-23-2007, 10:23 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Re: cz3ch

Slander me all you want, Eduardo. The truth can be had between us and us only. Shall I pull up the list of BS you pulled on me? Or better yet the half-___/overpriced work you pulled on some of the SL members? Traffic flows both ways....

You could have easily kept whatever drama you and I had via email, phone, or better yet in person since we live down the street. But as with other dealings, it's in your nature to drag the drama online. That's fine... Do and say what you will..

Enjoy yourself, and the new radio I bought you....
Old 04-23-2007, 10:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

Thanx, I still offer help to SL or Scion owners but will be a lil more careful about it.
Old 04-23-2007, 10:25 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by dannygenio
I guess next time if you wanna be friend with him charge a decent amount of fee for installation!! he can;t steal cash from you! of if he does call the cops
BTW. I bought the airbags from him and it was the worst experience >.<...... took like 5 years to get it
Umm airbags? WTF are you talking about? I had no airbags for sale...???
Old 04-23-2007, 10:26 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

HOW ABOUT A STREET FIGHT SINCE YOU GUYS LIVE ACROSS EACH OTHER!!
THAT WOULD RESOLVE BOTH OF YOUR ISSUES
Old 04-23-2007, 10:26 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

Originally Posted by cz3ch
Slander me all you want, Eduardo. The truth can be had between us and us only. Shall I pull up the list of BS you pulled on me? Or better yet the half-butt/overpriced work you pulled on some of the SL members? Traffic flows both ways....

You could have easily kept whatever drama you and I had via email, phone, or better yet in person since we live down the street. But as with other dealings, it's in your nature to drag the drama online. That's fine... Do and say what you will..

the only reason i put this here is to warn others of you...Over priced...go ahead...Who did I over price for labor...WHO? sure as hell wasnt you!
Old 04-23-2007, 10:27 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

HOW ABOUT A STREET FIGHT SINCE YOU GUYS LIVE ACROSS EACH OTHER!!
THAT WOULD RESOLVE BOTH OF YOUR ISSUES
LoL... barbaric and childish idea... But thanks for thinking of us...
Old 04-23-2007, 10:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

Originally Posted by cz3ch

WHAT NEW RADIO....I have no new radio!
Old 04-23-2007, 10:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

THAT"S THE ONLY WAY TO BECOME A FRIEND AGAIN IF YOU ARE A TRUE MACHO
Old 04-23-2007, 10:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

THAT"S THE ONLY WAY TO BECOME A FRIEND AGAIN IF YOU ARE A TRUE MACHO
It aint worth it and I sure as hell dont need a friend like him!
Old 04-24-2007, 02:04 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

ahhh i new something was wrong with that stupid jaems but didnt want to tell anyone, i asked him a while back if the thread i read was true bout him not sending the stuff ppl paid and he got all deffensive by sayin stayin out of my bussines and ____ like that. i got your back ed, you've always been cool and i know you are not over pricing anyone and your a cool guy.
Old 04-24-2007, 02:21 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I bought something from him, i dont remember the tracking number but i think everything turned out ok., if you still have it hit me up so i can check thanks
Old 04-24-2007, 02:24 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by b_adair87
I bought something from him, i dont remember the tracking number but i think everything turned out ok., if you still have it hit me up so i can check thanks
Actually yes... you and I did business.. and the transaction was fine... I've sold over 100 items on this board and have had very few problems... I'm not a thief by any means of the word...contrary to popular slander...
Old 04-24-2007, 02:26 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^ i call bs, get out of here dude.
Old 04-24-2007, 02:30 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by TC_by_TRD
^ i call bs, get out of here dude.
I really don't care what your opinion is of me, Walter. I don't deal with cocky teenagers who advocate illegal street racing...
Old 04-24-2007, 02:31 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

what ever dude, i realy dont care what you say i dont pay attention to thiefs and ppl that do their friends the way you did and its not being cocky is bein honest about an srt4 being way way faster thatn your pos old scion or Z
Old 04-24-2007, 02:32 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

OWWOW now this will turn into a fight!!
TAKE IT OUTSIDE! and please put on youtube
Old 04-24-2007, 02:34 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

Didnt mean for this to turn into a fight, just a precaution so no one goes through what I did

Quick Reply: cz3ch *Conclusion page 3*