Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

devildog9549- Trying to screw people over!! PLEASE READ!! add any info you can too!

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2010, 01:19 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

what threads does he still have?
Old 06-11-2010, 01:23 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fresh Crew
SL Member

Well I know he purchased a good amount of thing from me, turbo and some more things. I described them all as I used them with my Dezod S1. So as a buyer I can vouch for the guy, he paid me right away and I shipped right away.

I know he has fallen on some hard times, family matters, if i'm not mistaken.
Old 06-11-2010, 01:57 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

this is why SL is getting shady in the sales department,seems like every week there is someone ripping someone off
Old 06-11-2010, 05:22 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yea he may be in hard times and whatnot but arent we all? My parents just recently got divorced, i barely make enough money to pay for rent in which i live on my own, having to pay for schooling as well...Crap happens to us all but it doesnt give one person the right to jip another out of their hard earned cash. Also selling and buying are two totally different categories! He may pay right away and whatnot but when its on the other end he can stiff anyone he wants!!
Small UPDATE

My mother got off the phone with paypal and talked to a real nice guy today. First off Paypal wasnt even gonna let me open a claim but she is really good at talking to people so he said this will be a one time thing with me and he will open a claim just because this devildog dude has been scamming other people out as well. So I got 11 days for him to reply with a tracking number or something otherwise i get my money back! But Paypal also said after my claim they are gonna investigate this scumbag and permanetely BAN him with the BAN HAMMER up his **** lol. So for whoever else has been scammed out money from this dude and paypal doesnt wanna work with you, tell them everything about how he is scamming other people as well and they will prolly work with you on this, for one time!!

LESSON LEARNED!! do not send over as gift anymore, Thats why there is a fee so you have something to bounce back on if someone trys to screw you over!!
Old 06-11-2010, 05:47 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Don't you have his full name from paypal? So if he really is a marine your only hope is go to a marine base closest to you and file a report at the base police station. And they will contact his commanders and get him. Military does Jo play when it comes to things like that. But make sure you take all the proof you can. I knew that dude was shady as hell tryig to sell me a guage and tell me it's digital ____ that stupid jarhead!
Old 06-11-2010, 05:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I know man, my cousin is in the marines and I was gonna have him look him up cause hes high ranked and stuff but he was deployed over in iraq for the 6th time now. But looks like things are slowly coming together, but I agree something still needs to really be done cause he could create another false scionlife name and try to screw people again...But like paypal said after this they are gona really investigate him and since hes been doing this to others they are gonna drop the BAN HAMMER!!!
Old 06-11-2010, 06:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

least you got your money back what a deadbeat
Old 06-11-2010, 08:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yea, well im hoping...He still has 9 days to reply or state his side but either way he loses and is getting the Ban Hammer hard!! SCUMBAG! stupid that people feel the awesome need to do this crap to others!
Old 06-13-2010, 12:35 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

I bought the Skunk 2 exhaust he had for sale.... I sent it as personal which was a mistake.. He then said he would ship it out the next day. It has been a month and nothing. He said UPS wouldn't let him ship it without a box. Well anyway he said he would finally refund my money a little over a week ago and I still have nothing. We could all file a claim against him in small claims court.
Old 06-13-2010, 01:22 AM
SL Member

goo thing i made my claim getting my money back on the 18th
Old 06-13-2010, 01:57 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

haha what a scammer and he still hasnt came in here to say anything BANHAMMER!!!
Old 06-13-2010, 03:59 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SL Member

So the big lesson is here DO NOT SEND AS GIFT!!!! Its worth paying paypal fees just in case!
Old 06-13-2010, 03:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fresh Crew
SL Member

To the OP, I do realize selling and buying are totally different, however, I was speaking in terms of him as a buyer, since it seems as if many of you have not dealt with him at all. Yes, times are hard, however, i'm not speaking in terms of the economy nor parents getting divorced, try being raised without either of them and report how back on how "hard" it is. I understand how it is to be screwed out of something, it isn't your fault, but you made some fundamental errors when using PayPal.

I hope all of you realize you're not getting anything back. This guy likely transferred the money to his bank account before any of you filed complaints. PayPal is LIMITED to the funds in the sellers PayPal account, they cannot go into his personal bank account to recover funds. Please read the limitations of PayPal before you use it.

Also, if he sends all of you a brick in a box with a tracking number, your PayPal claim is invalid. PayPal does not protect against items not being as described outside of eBay, only that "an" item was delivered using a traceable method.

Furthermore, any type of small claim against him will fail. The reason why is none of you have his physical information nor will PayPal give that information to you, it would be an invasion of privacy.

It seems to be a lost cause but good luck to you all....maybe this will help.

*pm me for his info.*

Last edited by Kanchi; 06-13-2010 at 03:31 PM. Reason: removing seller's personal info
Old 06-13-2010, 04:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

lol at the end PM for his info hahaha
Old 06-13-2010, 04:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fresh Crew
SL Member

Originally Posted by 06sciontcnda704
lol at the end PM for his info hahaha
I didn't put that, a mod changed it. I listed his info but oh well, guess it's a "privacy" thing

Last edited by Kanchi; Today at 10:31 AM. Reason: removing seller's personal info
Old 06-13-2010, 06:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

He said that the Oil Pan and Lines should be arriving this upcoming week... and he lost the tracking number so just look out for the UPS truck.
FML
Old 06-14-2010, 03:52 AM
SL Member

well im getting scammed by this guy also he pm'ed me that he still had the defi gauges so i decided to buy it from him but now no answer from him at all
Old 06-14-2010, 04:01 AM
SL Member

what a dbag!!
Old 06-14-2010, 04:07 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

im sure he already emptied his bank account and closed it so theres no way paypal can get the money
Old 06-14-2010, 04:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

I have his cell # if anyone wants it.... I also saved every single text that had the agreement of the sale, to him saying he was shipping, to saying he was going to refund my money.

Quick Reply: devildog9549- Trying to screw people over!! PLEASE READ!! add any info you can too!