Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

ilovebodykits.com....my experience!!

Old 09-15-2009, 02:29 AM

Thumbs down ilovebodykits.com....my experience!!

So I ordered a short ram intake shown on the "ilovebodykits.com" website for an 04-07 xB (part# 4CAR-AFP-SXB03P)....http://www.ilovebodykits.com/product...ir_Intake.html

First it took them a whole week to ship the order which took another 4 days to get to my house. So, the shipping was rather painfully SLOW!!.....But what the BIGGEST problem was; was that what I received was an intake that doesn't resemble the picture at all. The one in the picture has a blue hose, rubber mounting bolt, a bracket and more. I did not receive any of this stuff. AND, the most major difference was the one in the picture has a breather port on the intake....the one I received has no breather port at ALL!!! IMO I suggest you not buy from this retailer as they bait-and-switch products on you!!!

I have contacted the company on this issue and I will keep this thread updated on any resolution...just thought I would look out for my xB brothers and sisters out there!
Old 09-15-2009, 03:43 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

If you paid for the item with a credit card or a credit card through paypal and they don't come around to do whats right just do a charge back that usually does the trick.
Post actual pics of what you received so we can see the difference
that's funny the link does not even show a filter for the ram air
Old 09-17-2009, 04:11 AM

We are sorry that you are dissatisfied about the product. It is in our sincerest hope to represent the product as accurately as possible by using manufacture stock photos provided to us by the manufacture. As the product was directly shipped from them we normally do not have the opportunity to make product to image comparisions, or else we might be able to prevent this problem. If you think you have received the product that is different from the image, please simply take a picture of the product and email to our rma department. We will do our best to assist you to either correct the shipment or a full refund.
We are trying our best to take care as much customer issues as we can, but if you do not inform us first about your exact problem, it is impossible for us to rectify the problem. I think you will be pleasantly surprised by our service to customers. Let us know how we can assist you!
Old 09-17-2009, 04:34 AM

UPDATE:

So I emailed my pictures to the RMA guy and he hasn't responded today, but it really looks as though they are helping me out. Now, that I understand the whole picture/manufacture thing...it completely understand how this could happen without ilovebodykits knowledge...

I'm still a happy customer and would still recommend them...so far so good...I'll update more later.