Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...
View Poll Results: whats the worst way to die?
being boiled alive
0%
ran over by a truck
0%
old age
20.00%
drowing
0%
burned at the stake
80.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Indiana state fair toyota demo.

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2003, 05:12 AM
5 Year Member

Default Indiana state fair toyota demo.

IT was awsome! my first up close and personal experience with the the fabled xb! wow, TRD all the way, i wish i would have taken my digi cam with me. First off trd springs, trd 18's (racing hart instead of trd on rim) and all the rice you can get from em. he he. Dont get me wrong this aint no porche, but why do you want stick on cf door aplique? i dont get it, as far as the back seat goes the newer modles will have 60/40 split with fully removable seat. just 2 clips. Cruise is a option now. Sweet. they must have been reading these post's because the new cargo cover is retractable now and looks nice. And wile i was there they hooked me up with a shirt and all kinds of nice gear. Im a little upset they they wouldnt let me test drive it though! damn.

I would like to send out a thank you to the nice people of toyota, ( not to mention the cool scion rep, Thanks!) for finaly getting it right.
Old 08-17-2003, 01:40 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

wow sounds cool. heh whats the pole for? well they sure did make improvements on this car pretty fast. i wonder if ppl in Ca will be able to get them too? i already have my xB but for future owners and stuff.
Old 08-17-2003, 03:06 AM
5 Year Member

yea the poll is what it is man, lol. does anyone know how to go about becoming a sales rep for scion? Im in the heathcare now and im shure i would take a pay cut. Its like they say if you love what you do you never work a day in yourlife, and so far i work ALOT! ps thanks for the reply i was wondering if people even read these.