Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

recent houseofscion orders?

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2007, 04:38 PM

Default recent houseofscion orders?

Just wondering if anyone has placed any recent orders with houseofscion.com. I placed an order for the HKS exhaust on 3/12. On 3/13 the status was updated to "processing". I haven't received anything, and they wont return/answer my emails or phone calls. Just wondering what the experiences were with them. I saw that Ray is a member here, but he hasn't logged in since 10/06, and the last post about houseofscion was relatively old. Thanks!
Old 03-22-2007, 11:55 PM
SL Member

Default house of scion

I had the same problem it never said they sent them . I was sending them all kinds of threating Emails and then as i was on the phone swearing up a strom on there answering machine . My daughter said daddy theres a box on the porch Don't worry it will be there I allmost went crazy thinking I was getting ripped off . The guy that runs it was out of town or something . He Email me and said he was sorry .
Old 03-23-2007, 04:38 AM

Default Re: house of scion

there should never be lack of communication between a shop and a client who has already paid for an item. if the item is temporarily not in stock or on back order they should email or call the customer asap and let him decide what he wants to do...this ____ has happened to me before ... its sucks to see the weeks go by
Old 04-08-2007, 03:56 AM
5 Year Member

Hey man, yea i've done business with Ray before and I've always received my products within like a week nd a half of ordering them. I know the communication sucks with him cuz he is always busy and is barely at the shop cuz hes always picking up products from other places as well. He is a good guy and I trust him, I leave him messages and he'll hit me up. Don't worry about the "processing" status note on the website, I still have all my orders saying that and I received all of my products like a year ago lol.
Old 04-12-2007, 12:50 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default BAD BUSINESS

So I placed an order April 3rd for a set of tein basics, and I recieved a confirmation email but that was it... The email also had in it that the order might be a little delayed and asked if I still wished to proceed. I responed with yes, and that was the last bit of comunication between us. The money for my order still hasn't been taken out of my account either...... If you try to get to the site it just brings up "page cannot be displayed." So today I tried sending them another email and it was sent back to me as undeliverable... So what is the deal here? How can I contact them and cancel my order and make sure they don't have my credit card information? Any help is appreciated!
Old 04-12-2007, 01:23 PM
5 Year Member

Hey man yea I see that the website is down. I think Ray may have finally shut down the website because he was getting out of the whole scion business. I think its ffffed up that he wouldn't say anything but I would be upset just like u are if I was in your position. So here is the HouseofScion phone number: 626 201 5224. Good luck man and I hope Ray didn't mess around with your money and others as well. If like he disappeared for whatever reason....contact the better business bureau or like that kind of agency and report your loss of money and they get on that company's ___ about it.
Old 04-18-2007, 04:51 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

if you sent paypal get it back, if you mailed a check cancel it.....if you used a credit card deny the charge, but be pro active, not sure what happened to him but his name has been popping up a lot with nothing good said
Old 05-01-2007, 07:04 AM
5 Year Member

Ray emailed me the other day and said that the site was being shut down and that any orders that did not go out before the shut down would be refunded.
He said that he was sorry but he has run into some problems and has to deal with them now.