Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

wheelmax.com

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2010, 09:48 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Thumbs up wheelmax.com

So a few months ago ordered and received my new wheels within a week of ordering them. They initially didn't give me any tracking information just a confirmation that the wheels were ordered and that they charged my card.

Calling them and asking for my tracking number wasn't a problem. I've read old reviews of them and all were pretty bad, but my experience with them was nothing but great. The only problem is you're going to have to call and ask for your tracking information.

The wheels came in perfect condition and was packaged really good (they came in different packages).

Overall, I wish they carried a wider selection but i'd definitely order from them again.
Old 03-26-2010, 11:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by egscion
So a few months ago ordered and received my new wheels within a week of ordering them. They initially didn't give me any tracking information just a confirmation that the wheels were ordered and that they charged my card.

Calling them and asking for my tracking number wasn't a problem. I've read old reviews of them and all were pretty bad, but my experience with them was nothing but great. The only problem is you're going to have to call and ask for your tracking information.

The wheels came in perfect condition and was packaged really good (they came in different packages).

Overall, I wish they carried a wider selection but i'd definitely order from them again.
Nice to hear of another that got pretty good service from them. They are a lil lazy with the tracking info but nothing a quick call or email couldn't fix. I've had my Exel's for about two years now and they are in great condition considering Los Angeles roads.

And like u said great packaging, good delivery time and inexpensive.
Old 03-26-2010, 11:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Well that's good for you. I have ordered from wheelsnext.com two times and both experiences have been a headache. The first time they sent me the wrong lug patern on just one wheel and I called to have it replaced with the correct one but I had to send that one back first. The second set I ordered they couldn't give me a tracking number immediately but would call with it. Well I let a week pass and they said that the wheels hadn't even been sent yet because they didn't have the tires for the package I purchased. Well I ended up a day later getting a tracking number but had to wait a week for my wheels to arrive. They suck, the only good thing I thought they had was their prices. Sorry for the long story but I just wanna blow off some steam.
Old 03-26-2010, 11:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Campos2011
Well that's good for you. I have ordered from wheelsnext.com two times and both experiences have been a headache. The first time they sent me the wrong lug patern on just one wheel and I called to have it replaced with the correct one but I had to send that one back first. The second set I ordered they couldn't give me a tracking number immediately but would call with it. Well I let a week pass and they said that the wheels hadn't even been sent yet because they didn't have the tires for the package I purchased. Well I ended up a day later getting a tracking number but had to wait a week for my wheels to arrive. They suck, the only good thing I thought they had was their prices. Sorry for the long story but I just wanna blow off some steam.
Did u order from wheelsnext or wheelmax? Your reply says wheelsnext, they are two different companies.
Old 04-23-2010, 06:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

I've ordered from wheelmax.com 2tims and ive had great experiences? when i ordered my wheels they gave me email notifications that they were in process, shipped and the tracking information. im actually looking to buy from them again pretty soon.