Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

AssaulTECH is awesome!

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2009, 07:46 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Thumbs up AssaulTECH is awesome!

I made a few surprise purchases for the '07 tC in our house and went to AssaulTECH for Tein H-techs because their prices were so good. After ordering the springs I was surprised to find out they could get the Weapon-R intake we were looking for as well for a great price, so I placed a separate order for it - free shipping so no worries.

Springs came real quick and are getting installed today. The intake took a bit longer but it wasn't AssaulTECH's fault and they took care of me by having the item shipped much quicker. It's a darn shame the manufacturer of the products take so long to get their vendors the product.

All in all - I'll definitely be shopping with AssaulTECH again as their customer service and prices are phenomenal! Being able to talk to Dan and his team via AIM or calling is very convenient!
Old 09-12-2009, 09:07 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

yea they are def a great place to order from. i order my h-techs for my tc from them. and he kept in contact with me at all times because they were backordered when i ordered them. def same here will def be ordering from agian.
Old 09-23-2009, 12:56 AM
Banned
SL Member

Thanks for the kind words guys! We are proud to serve the Scion community As well as provide the lowest pricing around on Tein springs
Old 01-12-2010, 02:52 PM
Banned

Any other Assaultech Reviews? Ehhh?
Old 01-15-2010, 04:11 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Thumbs up

Bumpo...I was in on the Function Form coilover group buy. Dan handled this extremely well providing loads of info. Any questions we had he answered and / or took directly to F2 and posted their response ASAP. Dan is on top of everything and always willing to help out. You don't get this type of service with every company. I will definitely buy from AssaultTech again in the near near near future...lol.

I highly recommend everybody to buy their items from AssaulTech, plus they always appear to have he lowest pricing around. Check out their site. They have tons of great products and carry some nice high end items too.

Five stars for AssaultTech and Dan!
Keep it up.
Old 01-15-2010, 05:11 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I too have ordered from Assaultech a couple times. All were successful. The second one was iffy, but that was because of bad timing. I ordered during the holidays lol. Also the item I purchased was discontinued, lucky me lol. Anyway..I'd definitely reccommend them to any prospective customers. The prices really draw you in then the customer service caps it off. Good job guys.

Also, 06B0X, can you PM me on how much you paid for the intake? I'm debating between that and the Raceland CAI.
Old 02-26-2010, 05:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

All I can say is, "Wow."

Placed an order for the HKS axleback for my tC because they had the lowest price around at 365 shipped.

Not only did I get tacking the same day, the exhaust arrived in 3 days!

Definitely coming back to assaultech for my car part needs.
Old 03-26-2010, 02:37 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

i've gotten so many things from Dan and hes amazing! easy to work with and you get 2% off if you return! lol i know its not much but if you order $1000 worth of stuff you get an extra $20 off thats lunch and a pack of cigs haha
Old 04-08-2010, 06:51 PM
SL Member

Absolutely awesome help and support from Dan and the folks at Assaultech. They got my order for my KW Variant 2's and got me squared away within a few weeks. Will definitely order from Dan and his team for more parts i nthe future!

Thanks again,
-Chup
Old 04-20-2010, 04:27 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

I ordered my clutch from Assaultech and the had a great experience. The clutch was delivered very fast and the price was great. A+ ........ thanks guys.
Old 04-24-2010, 03:30 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

Dan and assaulTECH is my favorite place to shop.... even if i just call him for insite and not planning on purchasing right then and there he'll sit there on the phone and answer my questions for 20 min lol.

Dan is a great guy. i'll continue to do business with him for a long time to come.
Old 04-24-2010, 02:15 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SL Member

I bought an ACT clutch from them last june and everything went good, i believe they didnt have the flywheel or something like that. However Dan offered me a great price on the clutch and shipped it quickly.

If they continue to offer best prices i'm a customer of their for all my needs.