Notices
Introduction Forum

We pride ourselves on being a welcoming community we are happy to see you here and we want to get you talking to us, start here by telling us about you and your Scion.
*PLEASE DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS IN THIS SECTION*

5 weeks old

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2012, 06:40 AM

Default 5 weeks old

What's up guys. I'm David, I live in Tampa FL, and I have a new tC2 and I couldn't be happier, cept maybe an FRS but that's neither here nor there. Its in classic silver with a six speed. Anyway, I've been watching and reading scionlife for a little bit now. About two weeks. This seems full ofgood people with different kinds of information.

Just a quick off topic question, the lights in the tC are great but the distance leaves me a little desiring. What kind of bulbs can I use that won't blind people, increase my visibility for distance, and are white.

Any particular brands anyone can recommend.

Thanks guys!
Old 10-23-2012, 03:20 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Hey David, welcome to the site!

What you are looking for is an HID kit. For the best visibility I would recommend a 5000k kit. We have several sponsors on this forum that sell them and would be willing to answer any questions you may have about their product. To find them, click on the "Sponsored Sales" tab under the scion classifieds link from the main menu.

Personally, I believe all HID kits to be the same (Chinese), so I would order from the vendor who you believe will give you the best customer service, support, and price. I have a MODExpress kit that I am happy with. In addition, one of my kits was lost in the mail and they sent another kit no questions asked.