Notices
Introduction Forum

We pride ourselves on being a welcoming community we are happy to see you here and we want to get you talking to us, start here by telling us about you and your Scion.
*PLEASE DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS IN THIS SECTION*

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2018, 02:56 PM

Default New Member

Just wanted to introduce myself, been lurking on here for a few months since purchasing a 2012 Scion xB in Army Rock metallic. I'm not new to modding cars as I started with a GK chassis Tiburon, that was heavily modded, then got a 240SX as a daily car once my Tiburon become too low and loud to drive everyday. Swapped a SR20 into the 240SX so now I had 2 low & loud cars...lol. Sold the 240SX, purchased a Trailblazer SS....modded that as well..lol. *Seeing a trend here?* Sold that after realizing I enjoyed V8 LS power but the handling wasn't there, and purchased a G8 GT which was a blast but not the best car to transport my daughter so I did the "responsible" thing and got a Scion xB. Never did anything to the xB until this past month when I purchased an IS300 as a project car. Then I decided to put some money into the Scion to have a good looking daily. So i redded out the tails, through on some tint, painted the housing blacks, swapped over to the Toyota badging, Then there was local guy that sold me a full DNA motoring exhaust, vent visors and eBay Cold Air Intake for $80 dollars. Since then I've updated the radio to an OEM fit Android radio and plan to lower the car and find some 18's for it. An Axis Lip kit, Header & HID's is currently on deck for the future, the car is by no means a race car as that's what my soon to be Aristo swapped Is300 is for but the xB has been great for the last 2 years I've owned it.

Last edited by MR_LUV; 05-31-2018 at 03:50 AM.
Old 05-30-2018, 06:57 PM
Jon
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

Welcome, dj_panda! Make sure to browse the forum for more info about your car and feel free to post any specific questions you have about your vehicle in the tech sections.
Old 05-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Administrator
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Administrator

Hello dj panda! Welcome to SL!

Looking forward to see you in this Forums:

Scion xB 2nd-Gen Owners Lounge

Please Check out the informative Stickys above
in the Header of this Forum HERE.

MR_LUV