Notices
Miami Event Discussion Lets talk about the Miami trip!

Ludacris Fans (Song List?)

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2006, 02:31 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
NM SCIONS

SL Member

1. Area Codes
2. Move B****
3. Stand Up
4. Splash Waterfalls
5. Yeah!
6. Ho
7. Whats Your Fantasy
8. Number 1 Spot
9. Pimpin All Over The World
10. Money Maker
11. Act A Fool
12. Southern Hospitality
13. I Need A Boss (Feat. Shareefa)
14. Unpredictable (Feat. Jamie Foxx)
15. Get Back

I'm 99% sure these are all the songs he did. I have every album of his so I think I'm good : )
Old 12-22-2006, 12:57 PM
5 Year Member

SL Member

Dun forget "Oh" (feat. Ciara)
Old 12-22-2006, 02:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scinergy

I was REALLY hoping for Beastie Boys, or Beck or something like that . . . Ludacris is all right, but I wasn't feeling it. Some of his stuff is cool, but his lyrics are so offensive for the most part, I just can't enjoy it. All he has going for him to me is his charisma, which he has boatloads of, but I would rather listen to something a little less . . . overplayed pop rap thing he has going on . . . I was much happier listening to the DJ's at Sobe Live!
Old 12-22-2006, 02:48 PM
5 Year Member

Signature Visions
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by shorberg
I was REALLY hoping for Beastie Boys, or Beck or something like that . . . Ludacris is all right, but I wasn't feeling it. Some of his stuff is cool, but his lyrics are so offensive for the most part, I just can't enjoy it. All he has going for him to me is his charisma, which he has boatloads of, but I would rather listen to something a little less . . . overplayed pop rap thing he has going on . . . I was much happier listening to the DJ's at Sobe Live!

lol i agree that for some people Ludacris probably wasn't their choice of music...for me it was...i loved it. i have to disagree completely about the DJ at SoBe Live....i thought he was HORRIBLE; talked WAY too much, played music for at least the first hr and 1/2 that made me want to leave and after that i had a few drinks and I could "deal" with it but his mixing and not playing a whole or even a 1/2 song bothered the hell out of me. i felt like i was listening to a bad mix tape and did i mention he talked WAY too much....just shut up and play the music...its like he was running a radio show. honestly, if i was anywhere else and wasn't with 300+ awesome people i wanted to chill with i would've left in about 5 minutes. i made the best out of it though, drank some and danced like an idiot as always
Old 12-22-2006, 04:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scinergy

wow, i guess scion owners really are all different . . . I was 100% in on the DJ, but left during the Ludacris show . . .
Old 12-22-2006, 04:18 PM
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by PAxAgirl

lol i agree that for some people Ludacris probably wasn't their choice of music...for me it was...i loved it. i have to disagree completely about the DJ at SoBe Live....i thought he was HORRIBLE; talked WAY too much, played music for at least the first hr and 1/2 that made me want to leave and after that i had a few drinks and I could "deal" with it but his mixing and not playing a whole or even a 1/2 song bothered the hell out of me. i felt like i was listening to a bad mix tape and did i mention he talked WAY too much....just shut up and play the music...its like he was running a radio show. honestly, if i was anywhere else and wasn't with 300+ awesome people i wanted to chill with i would've left in about 5 minutes. i made the best out of it though, drank some and danced like an idiot as always

I was def feeling Luda, and the DJ was garbage, I counted some songs multiple times. I mean he played My love by justin timberlake, 3 times. That was definitely, NO GOOD.
Old 12-22-2006, 04:21 PM
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by PAxAgirl

DITTO!!
Old 12-22-2006, 04:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Club One

SL Member

Sweet, thanks all for helping me with the list. I just now told my husband. I asked him "do you want me to tell you what Lucacris performed?" and he said "no" but then said "okay", lol.

Time is slowly helping him in the jealously department, lol.
Old 12-22-2006, 05:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member
Scinergy

I remember Luda, then taking to Jon and Rodney in the other room and Scott humping the Fuse (Dustin too, then Gabi)...

I honestly can't remember one single thing about the DJs at SoBe Live with one exception. I remember him mispronouncing Scienrgy 4 times.

-Alex
Old 12-22-2006, 07:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scinergy

Originally Posted by grizzly_choppers
Scienrgy
did he misspell it to?

BURN! *pretends to hump the FUSE again*
Old 12-22-2006, 07:20 PM
5 Year Member

SL Member

Sorry, but the DJ at SoBe was shameful. No transitions, just straight cuts from one song to another. ZERO skills, Talked way too damn much switched songs way too often and as you were getting into the groove of one song, would switch it to a completely different genre. 100% agreement with PAxAgirl. I could have done a better job than that guy with a tape recorder and some casettes.
Old 12-22-2006, 07:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

didnt Luda do part of "lovers and friends"?? didnt see that listed
Old 12-22-2006, 08:00 PM
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by SSM_tC
Sorry, but the DJ at SoBe was shameful. No transitions, just straight cuts from one song to another. ZERO skills, Talked way too damn much switched songs way too often and as you were getting into the groove of one song, would switch it to a completely different genre. 100% agreement with PAxAgirl. I could have done a better job than that guy with a tape recorder and some casettes.
I agree with PAxAgirl too...and SSM-tC (and not by obligation to SSM) about the DJ - but I LOOOVE Luda. I think he's one of the most fun lyricists out there...him, Nelly, Jay-Z and LL (but only with LL's shirt off LOL). But Beastie Boys would've been pretty off the hook too...but I love all kinds of music...except country. Not a big fan of that. I just plain had fun with everything!! What I got the biggest kick out of was watching Erika get into Luda - I never would've figured!! YOU GO GIRL!!!
Old 12-22-2006, 08:00 PM
5 Year Member

SL Member

Yes he did.... that was the point when I stepped back from the front row and let Stephanie take my spot.... I'll be damned if I have Luda singing love songs to me.
Old 12-22-2006, 08:01 PM
5 Year Member

SL Member

hey, shouldn't you be working ? :p
Old 12-23-2006, 04:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

just for the record... y'all know there were several DJ's at sobe. Not just one? You could tell a complete transition of songs when the different DJ's came on. I agree though, atleast one of them, COMPLETELY sucked.
Old 12-23-2006, 09:43 PM
5 Year Member

SL Member

Ludacris was the very best part of the whole event for me... Sobe kinda sucked... I was hoping to see celebrity tail in there... I left around 12:30 I think...