Notices
PPC: Vehicles buy or sell cars here...

xB2: 2012 Scion XB2 (6400 miles) w/platinum ext warranty

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2012, 06:51 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default 2012 Scion XB2 (6400 miles) w/platinum ext warranty

Testing the waters to see if this thing will sell. Nothing wrong with it, just I have my truck and between traveling so much and all the other crap I own. I figure dump a payment.. Its a 5 speed so maybe its time you took your ***** out of your moms purse and learned out to drive

Exterior Goodies
TRD CAI
Tanabe Strut brace
Tanabe DF's
TRD 19's with brand new BFG's (these _____es are loud but holy hell do they stick)
TRD carbon shifter
Tinted all the way around including 3M ceramic windshield tint (blocks the UV rays and keeps the interior from being destroyed by mr sun)
Morimoto HID kit and LED in front headlamps (not the cheap HID crap)

Interior Goodies

JL C5 comps in front and C5 coaxs in rear
Doors completely deadened and seals with raamat
JL XD400/4 pushing components
Pioner AVH-p3300bt (DVD player and handsfree bluetooth)

There isnt a scratch or a dent on this car. There are two things in the world I am obsessive compulsive of.. My Cars, My Equiptment

I have polished this thing every 3 months with klasse all in one and sealed it with poorboys EX sealer with carnuba.. You can blow spit off the paint its in such good shape.. All the trip (interior/exterior) has always been treated with Wolfgang trim sealant.

Ill even throw in the cover too

Name:  photobucket-1178-1319498810622.jpg
Views: 539
Size:  53.7 KB

Name:  IMG_3379.jpg
Views: 485
Size:  138.5 KB

and just so you know how well I take care of my ____.. Here are some my other babies

Name:  IMG_3789.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  197.7 KB
Name:  IMG_3783.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  239.0 KB

or maybe some of you ballers want to buy my 64 SS... Ill entertain anything above 23k

Name:  imapala.jpg
Views: 398
Size:  40.5 KB
Old 04-19-2012, 04:00 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Clean_XB
I applaud you for keeping your investment in excellent shape. Although im a bit more meticulous than you (claybared & smartwaxed bi-weekly), with my '11, its still nice to see someone that treats their low priced econobox as a "luxury vehicle".

99% of the scions I see on this forum and on these CA roads absolutely disgust me with dirty exteriors, body damage, obsessively "bling'ed out" rims, and music to go with the above.

Great job on keeping it Clean and Tasteful. Hope the new owner appreciates the vehicle enough to spend the same TLC that you have here. Great buy!
Well after spending countless hours on detail products and learning how to machine polish and paint I have learned that you really only need to clay twice a year tops, a good glaze with a lite cut compound and a polish will get your clear coat nice and sealed from scratches, swirls, etc.. after a nice sealer I top it off with a carnuba for that extra wet look.. then just maintain it with a spray wax and spray detailer until I dont see the water bead like it does.. but yeah.. Nobody ever gave me ____ so what I do buy with my hard earned cash, I cherish...