Regional - Canada AB, BC, MB, NB, NL, NT, NS, NU, ON, PE, QC, SK, YT

Vancity Scion. Come on people lets do this

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2007, 03:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Vancity Scion. Come on people lets do this

I know that we have all met once. It was a great day and i look forward to more but i am under the impression that the amount of Scions that have been sold by the original owners has put our club off here. I am still very interested in getting something going here.

CANXB i know you are down!!!
Old 09-29-2007, 03:55 PM
Balliztik
SL Member

let make this Work a few at a time maybe then all will come. so, why are allot of original owners selling their Xb, am I missing something?? I'm in.

NAME IT AND THEY WILL COME!!!

S.
Old 09-30-2007, 02:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I like the name and I am more than willing to get this going.....

Just posted up to the other thread,

Next meet and greet is

Saturday October 13th 2007

Start point is at Starbucks (in Chapters bookstore) at Metrotown Shopping Mall 4700? Kingsway, Burnaby BC at 10:00-10:30 am

Leave for Science World Downtown, Main and Terminal Parking lot on the northside of Science world at 11:00-11:30 am

Dicuss where to cruise and lunch. Please post up if you are going to attend and......

LETS GET THIS GOING, I was starting to see if the Toyota clubs were going to let me in, but I would rather get somethng going with a bunch of Scions instead.

CanxB
Old 10-02-2007, 03:59 PM
Balliztik
SL Member

Saturday, OCTOBER 13 2007. As of right now this looks like a do able time. (YES) So how do you get into that parking lot outside of Chapters? Is it Off of Kingsway heading East bound? Meet inside Chapters Starbucks?

SO that THREE
1. CanxB
2. Exokutioner
3. toast4us

Come On GUYS let make this Happen. ALL TIME RECORD All SCIONS in Lower Mainland MEET UP!!!

S.
Old 10-02-2007, 06:08 PM
Balliztik
SL Member

Well, Just Found out that I cant make the 13th Oct. Sorry Guys. Got a Full day course that I must take. thats S**ks.

Can we try this for the 14th same everything else or another day work for everyone else. i really don't want to miss out. ??

S.
Old 10-03-2007, 12:09 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Toast4us
Well, Just Found out that I cant make the 13th Oct. Sorry Guys. Got a Full day course that I must take. thats S**ks.

Can we try this for the 14th same everything else or another day work for everyone else. i really don't want to miss out. ??

S.
Please keep watching and we can see where we go from there....
I thought I would try and change it from Sunday as the last couple times nobody made it and I was trying to see if I could get Hide out as he can't make it any Sunday. If he doesn't post up, or can make it for the 13th, I'm alright with Sunday and we can check with Exo if Sunday works for him too.

I will copy this posting over to the other string so people can see whats up.... if there just watching.

Canxb
Old 10-06-2007, 03:35 AM
Balliztik
SL Member

So which thread are we going on? Vancity? Scionn Lower Mainland? 604? ????
Old 10-13-2007, 11:35 PM
Balliztik
SL Member

Did we go Today for a M&G (Saturday) or is it on tomorrow (Sunday, Oct 14/07) let me know!! if we went how was the turn out???

S.
Old 10-14-2007, 01:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Toast4us
Did we go Today for a M&G (Saturday) or is it on tomorrow (Sunday, Oct 14/07) let me know!! if we went how was the turn out???

S.
It was nice meeting you last weekend, sorry we didn't get your lights fiquired out that day.

Well, same as the last couple of times.........

Started at Metrotown... waited until 10:30.. no shows, leave drive don town nd wait at Science center from 11:00 to 11:15 no shows..... ..... went home

People ask about meeting up, just seems no one makes it.
If you or Exo want to take over trying to get this going, please do as I am starting to find this quite aggeravating, and that was not the reason why I was trying to get this going.

Today I am going to head out to the Abbotsford car show and I was going to see if any other SL'ers were insterested in heading out there together, but once again it looks like I am on my own.

Good luck on getting this going, I will keep watching and try to make if something is set up in the future...by someone else.
Old 10-14-2007, 03:02 PM
Balliztik
SL Member

Canxb wrote: Started at Metrotown... waited until 10:30.. no shows, leave drive don town nd wait at Science center from 11:00 to 11:15 no shows..... ..... went home

People ask about meeting up, just seems no one makes it.
If you or Exo want to take over trying to get this going, please do as I am starting to find this quite aggeravating, and that was not the reason why I was trying to get this going.

Today I am going to head out to the Abbotsford car show and I was going to see if any other SL'ers were insterested in heading out there together, but once again it looks like I am on my own.

Well I I can see how Flustered you could be! i did enjoy meeting up last weekend and was hoping that this was going to be ans easy Group to get together. if you head out to the show in Abby (Tradex ) and left around 11:30 Am i could meet you At 232nd & freeway at 11:45Am just need to drop of Jr. at Langley Arena for 11:30Am.

So far all i can find is a direct hook up on the lights no relay. nice pay $200.00 for a 2ft pce of wire.

Let Me Know I will Keep on Checking!!!
Old 10-24-2007, 12:59 PM
Balliztik
SL Member

Sorry I couldn't make it to the M&G. I think it should be on the sam day once a month. If people show they show. If it is consant I think people will show up. Just my thought. Once again I'm sorry Iwasn't able to attend. Maybe try for a toy drive of something like that.
Old 11-22-2007, 08:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I am terribly sorry for my no show. I dont want to get into excuses as to why but lets just say that most of you know why.....as per my last get together. As for a next meeting i would be interested as my personal situation as worked itself out and i am really wanting to go offical with this thing. I know time place and personal shedules will make meeting up hard but i for one would love out of the way meetings. i have done a lot to my ride since the last meeting and i have no one to brag to...the wife is not hearing it anymore!!

again i am sorry for being a no show lately but i am hopnig to make up for it!!
Old 10-06-2008, 11:43 PM

hey guys
I really really want to meet some other xB owners
Im living in Surrey/White Rock so if anyone wants to meet up tp cruise or talk mods that would be sick.
We should organize another get together and cruise in the next couple of weeks
but yeah hit me up please if u get a chance
pc.