5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Lowering Springs...need reviews

I know the standard companies like:

Tanabe DF210
Goldline
Progress Technology
Eibach

My question is what if any has the smoothest ride. I know when rollin on low pros that the ride is always going to be ____e. but if i can maintain the ride i have now with the springs of choice then great. i may just have to go with some new munroe shock and struts but if i dont have to and can stick to the stock shocks well then cool.

any tips on what springs to go with?

Thanks
Old 05-29-2008, 05:06 PM

I sugest you go with Progress Technology, I have it on my tC and is great, it feels realy smoth.
Old 05-30-2008, 12:37 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Well you know what I m going to say, When I first put in the DF210s and was running my stock wheels, there was almost no different than the stock spring expect no body roll in corners and way more stable. Like you said, once you get on the 35 series tires, it turns choppy. I bet you won't even notice any more bumps than riding on your stock springs and your 35 series rubber. Come for a drive in mine and check it out. We still need to do some wiring on your box, so come on by.....

If you are looking at upgrading your struts and shocks, don't.... and just get coilovers. The cost of Springs, Shocks and Struts you could get into some coilover and have all the adjustability. Coilovers will run you about $900 and would be better money spent that upgrading all the parts.
Old 05-30-2008, 04:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I think i am going to go with the eibach varible rate springs. i have been told that i would only need back shocks so after the alingment i maybe get some. Depends on what the ride is.

Kieth...

i got the LEd flex strips and a OEM switch. Dont know if i need a relay or anything else but if you have a free weekend coming up lets hook up and do some work. I can should you my new leather headliner!!