Notices
Regional - Lonestar OK, TX

Hello houston area scions!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2009, 09:55 PM

Smile Hello houston area scions!!!

Hello everyone!! I am the Parts Pro from Advance Auto Parts in Cypress, TX. Wanted to introduce myself (as a proud ower of a '08 Scion tC), and extend my store to the local community!! Hope to meet a lot of great people and maybe some good friends!

Follow us on Twitter (same screen name), or stop on by. We are at 17006 FM 529 in Cypress, TX

"Keep The Wheels Turning"
Old 11-02-2009, 03:56 PM
SL Member

Damn that's wussup man. Wouldn't be a bad idea to host meets there. There a lot of us on the West Northwest area.
Old 11-02-2009, 09:18 PM
UV7
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

I work just around the corner from there. I'll have to stop by!
Old 11-03-2009, 04:38 PM

Sup guys! So there are a lot of Scions in the area? I've only been on this side of town a few months and havent really met too many fellow Scion owners yet. Yeah, we are very open to meets and exacially even weekend events like car wash, daytime show, cook out, ect...(including a space if any of yall have kids who wanna do some kind of event for school or other groups). We are trying to get a better outreach with the local community, so if anyone has an idea, let me know or stop on by and ask us.

Also, don't forget out our main service... Advance AUTO PARTS. We have great specials on all kinds of products and carry items in stock like Royal Purple (5w-20 to 10w-40) & ATF, 170 degree thermostats for tCs, intakes, ceraminc brake pad sets, and other OE replacement items. AND, if you're shopping for that edge to set your car in the speed, we can order things that those other guys cant.... I'm talking forged pistons, cams, cylinder sleeves, full exhaust kits, spings, rotors, ext.
Old 11-03-2009, 04:50 PM

Oh! If anyone wants to stop by the store looking for me... you can spot that I'm at work by my tC parked out front. My name is Albert.....

I just tried attaching a photo of my car, but my photos are way to large. LOL. Its a '08 tC in Waveline Blue Pear paint with OE wheels painted black.
Old 11-03-2009, 11:54 PM
SL Member

Originally Posted by AdvanceAutoTX
Sup guys! So there are a lot of Scions in the area? I've only been on this side of town a few months and havent really met too many fellow Scion owners yet. Yeah, we are very open to meets and exacially even weekend events like car wash, daytime show, cook out, ect...(including a space if any of yall have kids who wanna do some kind of event for school or other groups). We are trying to get a better outreach with the local community, so if anyone has an idea, let me know or stop on by and ask us.

Also, don't forget out our main service... Advance AUTO PARTS. We have great specials on all kinds of products and carry items in stock like Royal Purple (5w-20 to 10w-40) & ATF, 170 degree thermostats for tCs, intakes, ceraminc brake pad sets, and other OE replacement items. AND, if you're shopping for that edge to set your car in the speed, we can order things that those other guys cant.... I'm talking forged pistons, cams, cylinder sleeves, full exhaust kits, spings, rotors, ext.
Yo Albert, I'm gonna be stoppin by to meet ya.
Old 11-04-2009, 02:03 AM

Cool. See you then
Old 11-05-2009, 10:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Team ScionEyed
SL Member

welcome to the forums
Old 11-06-2009, 05:56 PM

Thanks DJ !!