Notices
Regional - Pacific Northwest
ID, OR, WA

Official Grand opening for the Castle night Club and.......

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2007, 07:26 PM

Default Official Grand opening for the Castle night Club and.......

Ok so Erik Z made me do this.........

We are having our official grand opening and a great night of entertainment and food specials.

Nov. 24th show is at 9:00 and we open at 6:00 that night. of Course this is a Saturday and we are very excited about this. the club has slowly but shirly been taking off and gaining steam every week.

I was thinking about having a Scion gathering that night as well and tie everything in with the big opening. I am going to talk with the partners tonight and see if we can put on a special admission price if you are a Scion owner. And am talking with Rebbecca if she would like to be involved as well and maybe put together a quick little show or something of the fact. The admission to the club that night is now only 5.00, and am going to talk to the partners about giving a discount to Scion owners.

Thought this would be a great idea especially since one of the owners of the club has two sons that work there that have extremely tricked out tC's. and keep adding more every day.

Post up and let me know what you think. I will keep adding to the post with new information as it comes along.

Victor

P.S. tell your friends this is going to be a blast of a night

Old 11-16-2007, 10:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Club One

SL Member

Victor, I really want to go to this and check it out, support you two and everything but those children of mine are going to keep me from attending. Also, through no action of my own, I lost all hopes of childcare due to family drama... not even having Thanksgiving with them (this is actually a good thing, yay!). I don't even know how I'm going to manage my husband's work Christmas party which is quite the shindig. *sigh*

I'm so sorry.
Old 11-16-2007, 11:27 PM

Originally Posted by Jenna
Victor, I really want to go to this and check it out, support you two and everything but those children of mine are going to keep me from attending. Also, through no action of my own, I lost all hopes of childcare due to family drama... not even having Thanksgiving with them (this is actually a good thing, yay!). I don't even know how I'm going to manage my husband's work Christmas party which is quite the shindig. *sigh*

I'm so sorry.
hey you can bring the kids down for Thanksgiving dinner on thanksgiving, we are doing a full traditional thanksgiving meal and kids are allowed on the restuarant side

Old 11-16-2007, 11:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I hope we can make it!
Old 11-17-2007, 12:05 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Club One

SL Member

Victor, I would love to but I already bought the turkey and almost all the fixings to make our own small Thanksgiving dinner. I think, just to make it more interesting for the boys and us, I'll serve dinner on a blanket on the floor and we'll wear pajamas, or something.

I thought the restaurant was 21 and older too? Must of changed that rule? We can come down another time if this is the case!
Old 11-17-2007, 12:19 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member
Scion Evolution

It's on my calendar... I am hoping that I will be able to attend
Old 11-17-2007, 02:49 AM

the restuarant right n ow is open to all ages because we moved the location of the bar

Old 11-17-2007, 04:45 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Good luck with the opening Victor, I won't be able to make it up, busy weekend. Have a **** Creek on the rocks for me.
Old 11-17-2007, 07:16 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

should be able to attend at least part of this... then work at midnight ....
Old 11-17-2007, 04:05 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SL Member

Sounds like a blast!, If I don't have to work be there, otherwise will stop by after work!
Old 11-19-2007, 04:20 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Best wishes on your grand opening and all the other days and nights of restaurant ownership!!! Sorry I can't make it down.... quite a journey for a Saturday night but I'm sending my pizza vibes your way.
Old 11-23-2007, 11:27 PM
Former Sponsor
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

So excited! Can't wait for tomorrow!
Old 11-24-2007, 06:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

Victor.... I'd love to make it up.... and as cool as it would be to have the id "patient 0" i'll have to pass... Jenn may go tho.. if can convince her to

wed night came down with 101 temp last 3 days... finally saw dr on friday... have strep throat and some really tasty pills to take now for 10day (yuck)

hope the goes well for you
Old 11-24-2007, 06:09 PM

bump for tonight,

oh and if the parking lot is full park over at the wall mart parking lot then call me on the cell phone and I will send a shuttle to pick you up. We have limited parking at the venue, be careful when you come in the lot is a little in disaray and some of the things are jsut begining to be moved around.

hope to see as many of you there as possible.

I am nervous as heck this is way more intense than any show I have ever been to for me that is.LOL

Old 11-24-2007, 06:10 PM

oh an d almost forgot.......... I have some Scion Swag for prizes tonight and Miller is also one of the sponsors and have sent thing over for give aways as well

Old 11-24-2007, 08:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Good luck tonight Victor. A shot of bourbon will clam them nerves, lol.
Old 11-25-2007, 06:55 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SL Member

sorry i didn't stop by, tired...2 jobs sucks