ID, OR, WA

What do you do for work??

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2006, 11:41 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by mocascion
Originally Posted by spidermanstC
i do construction. i install hvac ductwork in commercial buildings not houses. i like installing the big stuff . ya know stuff that is like 50" x 50". its fun i like it.
My dad just retired from a career in HVAC on large bldgs (skyscrapers, malls, schools, etc). I remember how cool it was to ride in the high speed elevators when he worked on the 76 story Columbia Tower here in Seattle (at the time it was the tallest bldg west of the Mississippi).

Yay Sheet Metal Workers Union Local 66!!

My dad was always breaking bones or cutting something...its hard work and I'm glad you enjoy it but be careful.
yeah i just came off of a 21 story one of the tallest in baltimore, md. yay for sheetmetal is right. i could supply a body shop for years.
Old 10-04-2006, 11:46 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

I'm an assasin for the CIA...sshhhhhh don't tell anyone.
Old 10-05-2006, 12:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by kkawana
Originally Posted by rampage1003
well i just got a job as the new salesman at DOXON TOYOTA in Auburn Wa , so if anyone out there needs a new toyota or a scion just come by and ask for Nick Cruthers ill do anything to help ya out.
welcome to the boards...... i got my xB from them i live just up the hill (to the west) of doxon.... Karl Tan sold me my car...

now we have a inside guy there huh??? hmm.. maybe can get doxon involved in things.. last few tries to have them active... have been... uh... less than willing

anyways.. cool... next time i'm down for an oil change.. i'll try and stop in !!
i am going to try and get them involed more, i have a tc with the basic stuff like intake header and exhaust and a full stereo i would love to see them do some wild stuff to one of their cars and get some attention from car shows and stuff like that. Im young and i seems like dealerships seem to forget about the younger market. If we were at shows we would get people noticing us.
Old 10-05-2006, 12:19 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by MoScion
well i just got a job as the new salesman at DOXON TOYOTA in Auburn Wa , so if anyone out there needs a new toyota or a scion just come by and ask for Nick Cruthers ill do anything to help ya out.
Congrats!!!

What are you selling Scions, Toyota, used cars, or can you sell anything?
I am selling New and used Toyota but if you ask for me im sure i can help you with scions. i have one and i know most about those. im still learning the other stuff
Old 10-05-2006, 12:22 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

my fiance works at jones juntion in belair, MD. she works in the toyota accounting office. shes the General Manager
Old 10-05-2006, 04:37 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'm a computer geek for the company that owns Redline BMX.
Old 10-05-2006, 03:25 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

So were leaving friday morning for yakima to do a big training mission.. so basically we are just gonna go do a big hit and blow everything up... Its times like these when I really think I have the best job in the world, I mean I am driving a 3 million dollar vehicle to YTC, then I get put on another squad and I get to shoot the hell out of stuff and get paid for it. Yeah I think I have the best job out of everyone!!!! oh yeah for all of you that have myspace I try to get pictures and keep them updated on blogs so if you want got check them out at www.myspace.com/11bnelson
Old 10-05-2006, 06:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Don't forget its also the most dangerous! Well except maybe CIA guy’s is more dangerous. Unless he is just here to spy on us then it would be you!
Old 10-05-2006, 06:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I am selling New and used Toyota but if you ask for me im sure i can help you with scions. i have one and i know most about those. im still learning the other stuff
I got my fist xB from Toyota of Seattle, the 2nd xB an RS3.0 from Doxxon and I just traded the first xB got a tC from Toyota of puyallup. I may be looking for something used I'll check out your site.
Old 10-05-2006, 07:26 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Congrats!

Say 'Hi' to Stacey J. for me!!!
Old 10-05-2006, 07:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Cool! I got my truck and the tC from Doxon.
Old 10-05-2006, 09:26 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Rental Car Manager at Toyota/Scion dealership.. Full time plus some lol as well as a full time college student
Old 10-06-2006, 01:40 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Racinkid13
Cool! I got my truck and the tC from Doxon.
well if you need anything in the future just give me a call ill be glad to help