Notices
Regional - Pacific South CA, NV

I got pulled over by a lying cop!

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2009, 06:30 PM
Revoluscion
SL Member

same shiizzness that happend to me with a cop pulling me over saying that my TRD exhaust was a modified exhaust! i was like wtf!
Old 02-27-2009, 06:45 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by Shaka_Z
lol I actually heard of an incident down here where a guy was charged for resisting arrest simply because he was a bodybuilder - his arms were so huge that he literally was unable to get his wrists behind his back far enough for the cuffs to reach.
for your earlier comment (DWB)...damn. That so sounds like something you'd hear Dave Chappelle say. It is so wrong for cops to profile no matter what it's about. But how can you stop it or prove it? I've also read a number of places online that the tC is on the top 10 most profiled and ticketed vehicles. But how can you prove that in court? I think the tC came in, in the #2 spot.
Old 02-27-2009, 07:01 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Re: I got pulled over by a lying cop!

Originally Posted by NVMyTc
Here is my long story

He hand me put my hands behind my back me sat me down on the curb and proceeded to ask me 4 times if I have ever been arrested and every time I answered "No" the rookie with him told me to "calm down" never lifting his hand off his holster. Seriously felt like a scene on Super Troopers.
you'd ahve to do this to be supertroopers lol
http://www.pantagraph.com/articles/2...f986721770.txt
Old 02-28-2009, 12:36 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

sounds like what happened to me a few weeks back, i was driving back from dropping my son off and a cop followed me for about 3 miles and finally lit me up, i pulled over and gave him all my info and he asked if the car was my son or daughters car, ran all my info and said my exhaust was ileagal and told me to get it fixed and let me go..... ithimk he was surprised to find me driving a lowered xb..... kinda funny
Old 02-28-2009, 12:58 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy
Team ScioNRG

^^ who the hell made cops such "experts" on whether our parts are legal or not? I think they try that crap and then when they get up to the window and see they are dealing with an intellegent individual...they think oh crap... now what can I razz this guy about and not make it sound like Im a f*cking moron?... why dont they go track down the killers, rapists, and drug dealers and leave us the F alone?
Old 02-28-2009, 03:01 PM
SL Member

cause tracking down killers and rapists don't pay the bills unfortunately. They write tickets to make money for the city, county, and even the state. Sad sad state we live in. I don't think people in other states get harrassed half as much as in cali.
Old 03-01-2009, 01:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

jt..y the f*k r u always running from cops..on the freeway..on the streets..and gimmie some of those damn business cards hahaha cus ur always getting off
Old 03-01-2009, 06:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by SWTCKID
jt..y the f*k r u always running from cops..on the freeway..on the streets..and gimmie some of those damn business cards hahaha cus ur always getting off
It pays to know people lol j/k

Cops just like pulling me over I guess
Old 03-01-2009, 06:16 PM
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Sounds like the cop was "beating his chest" for the rookie ride-along. He just wanted to big and bad. What a pain.

And they're bored late at night too.

Helps to be middle-aged+ and look harmless in my little toaster.

But some of them will get even more belligerent when they happen to see your carry permit as you hand them your DL.

Uhhhh...it's legal; I don't need the third degree. Yes, sir (sir being the 22 year-old outside my window), it's legal. Yes, sir, I have a gun. Yes, sir, that's my carry permit. Yes, sir. Yes, sir. Yes, sir, yes, I do have a gun. Yes, sir, that's my permit.

Grrrrrr......
Old 03-02-2009, 07:56 PM
5 Year Member

man that sucks. it's good you have a good sense of humor about it... i would've been ____ed. it's so ridiculous.

and yea it does sound like a scene straight out of super troopers! that movie was awesome, but i'd hate to be a civilian in their town.
Old 03-05-2009, 07:18 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by momsbox
cause tracking down killers and rapists don't pay the bills unfortunately. They write tickets to make money for the city, county, and even the state. Sad sad state we live in. I don't think people in other states get harrassed half as much as in cali.

That's a completely sicking thought isn't it?
Old 03-05-2009, 02:18 PM
Former Sponsor
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz
AlphaSquad
SL Member

AZ isnt to bad really on getting pulled over for the the "Mods" thing. We get hassled about our window tint and that is about it. Honestly mine is completely covered in sponsor logos and dont get hassled at all. Plus have super dark tint and windsheild tinted. The bad thing is that I hate driving the car over to CA just cause I know they are going to stop me the first chance they get.

I run a camera in the car on my harness bar. Have not had a chance to use that as a "really I was speeding" I guess I can look at it on the camera and see.
Old 03-05-2009, 02:31 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

AZ for window tint? i thought it was all legal there?
Old 03-05-2009, 02:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i hate cops. i've been harassed by em' so many times i just hat em'. i've been tail-gated multiple times, once at night by a cop without his lights on. i've been cut off multiple times by cops that don't signal. yea... cops are f***ing stupid, i hate em'. glad you didn't get a ticket.