Notices
Scion tC 1G Aero & Exterior Aero parts and exterior dress items...

Anzo Headlights tC

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2009, 12:11 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by CarbonXe
Has nothing to do with the pictures. Billet grille? No. Get some real grilles, VRDs, RS1, Figs. Fogs? No, those are worse than OEM fogs. REAL VRDs look infinitely better. Headlights? Guess what, there is no difference between getting them from Anzo directly and getting them from a distributor on eBay. All you did, was take out the middle man. AEM license plate frame? Rofl, you're advertising that you have a part that does nothing but make noise.

And actually, I just noticed that you don't even have authentic Anzo's. You have the ripoff 'Eagle Eyes'. The badge is right in the second to last picture.

Your car isn't clean. Clean is OEM looking. Clean is the making the car have small tweaks which aren't noticed by the average person. Clean is tastefully done.
Oh my GOD shut the hell up man. You're flat out rude. Your opinion of clean isn't everyone elses opinion so stop speaking like you're some kind of car god. Clean isn't necessarily OEM looking, as the tc in my opinion looks like crap stock, sitting 2 feet off the ground all bubbly and friendly looking. No wonder you see so many chicks in stock tcs. I agree, his fogs are EPIC fail. The anzos, are not. They do look sick, most ppl agree on that and with the LED's covered they do look almost factory. The halos and the LED's will burn out, period. All my halos and all my leds are burnt out, but I still use the headlights because they still look better than the ugly stock reflector housing. And by the way, there is literally no difference between the eagle eye and the anzos, they are one and the same. Shows how much you know buddy.
Old 08-17-2009, 12:18 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

BTW carbon your car is the furthest thing from OEM around. You're running the kaminari kit and that huge kaminari whale spoiler...which serves no function on a front wheel drive car. Not to mention your racing seats, since we all know the tc is an EXCELLENT race car. Pretty far from OEM, and thus according to your own definition of the word, pretty far from clean. (I don't believe this, as your car is pretty clean, but with your rudeness you have inadvertently excluded your car from all cleanliness, through your own admission.)

carbonxeFAIL
Old 08-17-2009, 03:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Thank you for agreeing with me that this dude is a huge D BAG.
Old 08-17-2009, 04:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

also the fact taht carbons tc is turbo charged and all that stupid stuff that actually makes a car faster and not just look faster....

you guys really need to relax, he was stating his opinion just like you were, who gives a sht if he says that the car looks like crap, it looks cheap and is plastered with ghetto ebay parts that just take away at the over all look of the car.
Old 08-17-2009, 05:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I have nothing nice to say

Last edited by Sciond; 08-17-2009 at 10:38 PM. Reason: language/attacking a member
Old 08-17-2009, 05:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

Lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Dude, I said that ____ over a year ago. I guess you haven't noticed because you're too busy being 'pist,' but everything I've done to my tC was way AFTER that post. The bumper, wing and seats, guess what? All given to me. PTuning GAVE me the bumper and wing from their tC, which since you don't know, has won EVERY single race it has entered since 2007. They didn't need the wing anymore because it didn't produce enough downforce for their tC (that's right, their FWD car needed MORE downforce on the rear end) and they wanted my rear bumper. Also, if you haven't noticed, I frequently call my car a piece of crap, ricey, and slow, regardless of the fact that it's full of legit parts and is around the 300whp mark.

lmfao, I can't believe you're STILL 'pist' about a post I made 13 months ago, hahahhahaa.

Oh, and I take pride in being a dbag. It's fun seeing people like you get all riled up over the smallest things.

Last edited by CarbonXe; 08-17-2009 at 05:45 PM.
Old 08-17-2009, 05:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

Originally Posted by dsil06tc
well go F U C K yourself if your think my car looks like its filled with ghetto ebay parts. the reason why I am so pist is because the dude claimed that my car looks like its a ebay front end. also that he claims a clean looking car is looking OEM. if you have seen his car, his looks nothing OEM. with a huge spoiler on the back, body kit, also racing seats which are unnecessary especially since it is no where near being a racing vehicle. I am stating my opinion that his car looks like S H I T. so i guess we are even.
i cant help the fact that your car looks like you've earned quite a bit of frequent buyer ebay points.

and for the record i never gave my opinion about your car, i gave my opinion about carbons car, i simply reiterated what he said. and you flipped that over on me. good job now im pist.
Old 08-17-2009, 05:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by davedavetC
i cant help the fact that your car looks like you've earned quite a bit of frequent buyer ebay points.

and for the record i never gave my opinion about your car, i gave my opinion about carbons car, i simply reiterated what he said. and you flipped that over on me. good job now im pist.
well sorry that i misunderstood you. i sure did get a bunch frequent buyer ebay points, since i buy everything directly from the vendors through my work. but whatever if you think it looks like s h i t good for you. im pretty sure by car is ebay savy since im 1 of 3 people to have the worlds first bolt on air suspension kit which I bought directly from AIR LIFT CO. Also a bad ___ turbo set up that i did not buy from ebay. And HPD Spinout Black/Chrome wheels I bought through Terrys tire town. Carriage Works Billet grilles, ANZO Headlights and Taillights which i bought through work. OZNIUM.COM fully lit led third brake light which I bought from their website. Cal Trend Seat Covers which I won in a sales contest through work. ALPINE IVA W200 Head Unit which I bought at Best Buy and also ALPLINE Type s 10" woofers which I bought from a local alpine dealer. And the ALPINE 500x1 Channel amp which i bought from Crutchfield.com. Also a Megan Racing Short Shifter which I bought through the ScionLife.Com forum. Oh I did buy the fog lights from Ebay, so i guess i did buy at least something from EBAY. Sound like a Ebay Mobile to me.
Old 08-17-2009, 05:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

lol i dont care where you got that crap from, the only thing im impressed with on your car is the air ride, i dont have any specs on the turbo kit to be impressed and the rest of your car sounds bland, the wheels are awful by the way and most definitely not my taste.

btw this is my opinion, flip out if you want but it will just show how immature you are.

and also point where you got all the parts from was a waste of your time cus the discussion was on teh front end of the car. aka headlights and fogs, so relax.
Old 08-17-2009, 06:07 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by davedavetC
lol i dont care where you got that crap from, the only thing im impressed with on your car is the air ride, i dont have any specs on the turbo kit to be impressed and the rest of your car sounds bland, the wheels are awful by the way and most definitely not my taste.

btw this is my opinion, flip out if you want but it will just show how immature you are.

and also point where you got all the parts from was a waste of your time cus the discussion was on teh front end of the car. aka headlights and fogs, so relax.

Im just making a point and everyone agrees upon it. I do not care what any on you think. It is my car and I do what I want to it. You all may think it looks like ____. But I do get plenty of compliments about it and people agree I have good taste on the mods I have done. Everyone has their own taste in their vehicles. So regardless of your opinions I could care less. I am not going to flip out about it, I am proving a simple point. Like someone mentioned earlier in the most. If you do not like it make a simple comment. "In my opinion I dont like itm, hey but its your car." You do not need to judge and say the car looks like everything came from ebay and it looks like s h it that is just plain ignorant and immature. Ive made my point.
Old 08-17-2009, 07:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

you get bent out of shape way to easily, you should really try to stop getting so pist off
Old 08-17-2009, 08:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

this thread just turned into one big arguement lol like most threads do when ppl put out there opinions. i actually used to have knockoff anzo's off ebay. i liked the way they looked and had a one year warrenty on them, but after the second time of replacing them because of fogging up and leds goin out i just got fed up with them and went back to stock with hids. i had those same fog lights too. when i got them i was like ya these are cool, but after awhile i was like, eh they are real big and wasn't feelin them. i ended up gettin apt/vrds when i got my lipkit and am much happier, they look sick! also, not really a fan of chrome wheels on tc's but they're not horrible lookin, plus thats your style and they probly look sick with your air ride.
Old 08-17-2009, 10:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by happyhick025
this thread just turned into one big arguement lol like most threads do when ppl put out there opinions. i actually used to have knockoff anzo's off ebay. i liked the way they looked and had a one year warrenty on them, but after the second time of replacing them because of fogging up and leds goin out i just got fed up with them and went back to stock with hids. i had those same fog lights too. when i got them i was like ya these are cool, but after awhile i was like, eh they are real big and wasn't feelin them. i ended up gettin apt/vrds when i got my lipkit and am much happier, they look sick! also, not really a fan of chrome wheels on tc's but they're not horrible lookin, plus thats your style and they probly look sick with your air ride.

Thanks for your positive feedback. I like the headlights a lot more now with the eyelids on it. I think it just makes it look a lot meaner. Or like CarbonXE says " halos are for bmw's only. B.S. they have halo headlights for just about everything. But i like the fogs thats my opinion. I put 6000k hids in both the headlights and fog lights. the visibility is amazing. i also aimed my projectors up to high. the lights are hitting the exit signs on the highway. but havent got a ticket yet.
Old 08-17-2009, 11:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I don't even know why this was bumped after a year.

Funny thing is... if one person has their own opinion about your ride, that's fine - maybe they're the problem. If everyone keeps telling you the same thing... maybe it's not the people.