Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

My Built Motor Journey EVERYTHING MUST GO!!! UPDATE 6/7/2009

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2009, 08:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by coryjames
how much you want for the long block with the internals? im starting a project i think a 2 az will be perfect for
Not sure yet. It will depend on if there's anything wrong with it. So far all looks good. We are gonna check the bearings to make sure they are good. It will only be the built short block that's sleeved by erl that I will be selling. Head will be sold by itself maybe just the head block.

The built short block I think is the same thing that Turbo Toyotas is selling all built by ERL and balanced and blue printed and I have the paper work too that gives all the little specs of everything.
Old 06-10-2009, 09:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

hook me up with that oil pan, Paul!
Old 06-16-2009, 04:18 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Motor is pretty much apart. I have to take bottom end off and check that bearings are ok. I've been working with getting the stock motor together so I can get the car running.

I was wondering if it's easy to go back to the stock fuel pump?

Here's a link to the stuff I'm selling so far.
https://www.scionlife.com/forums/vie....php?p=4268491
Old 08-21-2009, 09:10 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

It's been a couple months since I updated this and it's because I had a baby boy who was born at 23weeks and was 1lb 7oz. Things are getting better and he is now 2lb 8oz and on the track to coming home.

Now on to the update...

The '05 tC is pretty much back together as stock. I just have to fill fluids, drain gas, and put axles on.

I updated my for sale thread with a lot of stuff! Please buy it.

I'll post up pics of the '05 when it's done and running. I will also post picks of the '08 and what that looks like. Oh and did I ever mention that my fiancée drives an '08 tC too. So that's 3 tC's we have.LOL I got to post a pic of that too with all of them in the driveway.

Anyway check out my FS thread, I have stage5 clutch, LW flywheel, ARP head studs, oil pump, stock intake manny, plastic valve cover, cometic head gasket, killer glass, and more and more coming.
Old 10-16-2010, 02:11 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

1UP Crew
SL Member

bump... note to self... check out first post... thanks estnet!
Old 10-16-2010, 04:09 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

dam talk about being this thread back from the dead
Old 10-16-2010, 04:10 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Racersky
dam talk about being this thread back from the dead

Amen to that, this might be some kind of record.
Old 10-16-2010, 04:49 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

lol, a thread with Ben in it.
Old 01-26-2011, 06:57 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Quick update:

The 2005 tC is gone and so is 95% of the parts.

Life moved on. I wish I never did this but at the same time if I had all the stuff now (and could afford it) I would throw it in my 2008 tc or if the wife had her way the 2010 xb.lol

Also last I heard Kenny Strickler who F-ed me and tons of others F-ed over turbochargers.com and moved to another place and after that got caught stealing from that next place and I'm sure off to someplace else. I turned all info I had (emails texts and anything else) over to help put him behind bars. Still after maybe 8 moths after turning stuff over I still heard nothing... Oh well... F it and move on at this point.

BTW, someone on here is driving around with my stolen engine. Not sure if you know or not but if you got a built motor or motor from Kenny Strickler or turbochargers.com after August of 2007 you might have it. It was reported stolen. If you do have it and get caught with it or know you have it, hit me up and we might be able to work something out. For the most part it was just a short block with I believe was just bad stock rods. I now have two of those (not stolen) sitting in my garage.lol
Old 01-26-2011, 01:06 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by etsnet
BTW, someone on here is driving around with my stolen engine. Not sure if you know or not but if you got a built motor or motor from Kenny Strickler or turbochargers.com after August of 2007 you might have it. It was reported stolen. If you do have it and get caught with it or know you have it, hit me up and we might be able to work something out. For the most part it was just a short block with I believe was just bad stock rods. I now have two of those (not stolen) sitting in my garage.lol
i remember someone blowing a "built" short block they got from kenny because it had stock rods. think it was bluesciontc.

also how about posting up some identifying numbers so those us with kenny motors can go check.
Old 01-26-2011, 04:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by brett561tc
i remember someone blowing a "built" short block they got from kenny because it had stock rods. think it was bluesciontc.

also how about posting up some identifying numbers so those us with kenny motors can go check.
Well I don't know if stock rods were in there. My stock rods went and that's when it was sent to him... the car that is.

He then charged me 1k down payment and sent motor to golden eagle to be sleeved. Then after car was locked in shop after they closed I went to pick up car and he said the motor wasn't there. Mean while later on I found from gold eagle the track info and when was shipped after the real zpi owner and lawyers said gold eagle had to release me the info. Turns out the engine was shipped back to zpi a few days before I got my car. If I remember I did get my 1k back from credit card company.

I will post the numbers as soon as I can find them. I have the vin and there is another number that alot of peeps don't know not that is on the engine that I had to find from Scion themselves. The dealer couldn't even give me that. As soon as I find the stuff I will post it up.
Old 01-26-2011, 04:06 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
KAD
SL Member

It's sickening that years later this scum bag is still making hell for people and not being held accountable for his actions.
Old 01-26-2011, 04:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by paul_dezod
It's sickening that years later this scum bag is still making hell for people and not being held accountable for his actions.

I know it's crazy how much con-artists can get away with.

That's one thing we don't have to worry about you guys at Dezod. You guys are always there with the parts and to give time to help and give advice.
Old 01-26-2011, 05:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

And to think back in the day I was thinking about ordering my first kit from ZPi. Thank goodness I didn't.