Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

Turbonetics Open House Results & PICTURES!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2006, 03:53 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by rhythmnsmoke
hmmm....sure are a lot of pics of the Asian model...Wonder why ? Could those huge DD sized ***** be the reason...
Noooooooo... um ok maybe :D She is "Ms. Turbonetics"
Old 03-22-2006, 03:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by MIAPLAYA
hmmm....sure are a lot of pics of the Asian model...Wonder why ? Could those huge DD sized ***** be the reason...

That's just an afterthought! I'm sure Ms. Turbonetics crosses everyones minds after seeing the license plate positioned in front of those suckulant, sweet, mouth watering....OH Sorry, getting carried away..
Old 03-22-2006, 04:13 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

That's just an afterthought! I'm sure Ms. Turbonetics crosses everyones minds after seeing the license plate positioned in front of those suckulant, sweet, mouth watering....OH Sorry, getting carried away..
LMAO!!
Old 03-22-2006, 05:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

LMAO!!
You guys should have been at the club with her. Dancing in a cage!! with other girls! Rob was there
Old 03-22-2006, 06:14 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by SuperWTC

LMAO!!
You guys should have been at the club with her. Dancing in a cage!! with other girls! Rob was there
yes I was...although I was NOT in the cage... :D
Old 03-22-2006, 06:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

LMAO!!
Old 03-22-2006, 07:10 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

LMAO!!
You have NO idea...:D
Old 03-22-2006, 07:50 PM
5 Year Member

This past weekend was definately great times. It was cool to make some new friends too. Scott and Mike are welcome in my hood anytime. Hopefully the Cali boys showed you guys a great time.

Friday night was off the hook with us taking over TGI Fridays then heading to the Arena for a little partying. When Abbie started dancing in the cage it was as if the whole club stopped to watch her get her grove on. There we guys even tipping her while she was dancing. I was dead tired the next day and we got really lucky with the weather that we got. We were suppose to get THUNDER STORMS but all we got was sunshine mixed in with a little wind.

A HUGE THANK YOU to those of you who came out and supported us. There is alot of work that goes into putting on a event like this. Im still feeling the pain But it makes it worth while to hear when people actually enjoyed the event.

My only regret is not bringing a video camera out with us on friday night. We could have made a movie with all the fun that we had.

Out!

Reggie Wynn
Turbonetics Inc.
Old 03-22-2006, 09:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

does anyone have pictures of the turbonetics tc ... some side shots or shots on the ground.. all i have seen is so far is shots on lifts and from the front.
Old 03-22-2006, 09:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by TCpete
does anyone have pictures of the turbonetics tc ... some side shots or shots on the ground.. all i have seen is so far is shots on lifts and from the front.
I had some pics of it when it was at Nopi last year. There's no telling where those pics are now.
Old 03-22-2006, 09:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Nice pics, never get tired of seeing pics of this event, thanks Turbonetics.
Old 03-22-2006, 09:28 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Pics here: http://members.***.net/turboneticstc
Old 03-24-2006, 07:04 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by turbot2
Okay guys and gals the pics are up from the event. Click on the link below and the link is on the home page. I will do a full write up ASAP, but I thought the pics were the most important to get up for now. Thanks to all that attended. And to those that couldn't you were there in spirit. We will hopefully see you again next time.

http://www.turboneticsinc.com
OMG I look goofy sitting at the table with my case of NOS energy drink!

Seriously though, thanks again for that stuff. I think I'm hooked on it now!

Time to head back to the garage to finish up fixing rock chips from the 2200 mile trip. I knew I should have put on the rockblocker kit I had sitting in my living room BEFORE the trip. lolol
Old 03-24-2006, 07:14 PM
5 Year Member

Well I went with my friend and we both had fun and thought the shop was great. All of turbonetics staff was really nice. I enjoyed myself and didn't win a thing, so everyone should be glad a company did this for us. I was sad I didn't win the turbo kit, but I also am just completing my own turbo kit too. So I enjoyed the event and just wanna say thanks to turbonetics.
Old 03-24-2006, 07:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz

Scionetics
SL Member
Scinergy

Kudos to the Turbonetics guys
Glad you enjoyed. I'd like to think we showed Scott a VERY nice time in Cali.. :D[/quote]

O ya!! I had a BLAST!!!! Cant wait for next time![/quote]
oh shoot! i didnt realize you were from nj. i wish i would have gotten a chance to meet you now! i am from somerdale, a small town in camden county.

i had a great time! thanks for the event! it was unfortunate that 2 autos won the turbo but hey thats the way things go. congrats to all the winners even though i was dumb and missed out on winning a fujita intake. oh well... i already have an injen anyway so hopefully the guy that did win it needed it more than i did. the food was great and it was a great turnout all together. see you all at some future events.
Old 03-25-2006, 05:40 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

haha... im on one of the pics....

http://www.turboneticsinc.com/images...on0001_JPG.htm

1st one of the gallery.... on the right corner.. next to my personal cutie model.... :oD
Old 03-26-2006, 04:06 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by blk180sx
This past weekend was definately great times. It was cool to make some new friends too. Scott and Mike are welcome in my hood anytime. Hopefully the Cali boys showed you guys a great time.

Friday night was off the hook with us taking over TGI Fridays then heading to the Arena for a little partying. When Abbie started dancing in the cage it was as if the whole club stopped to watch her get her grove on. There we guys even tipping her while she was dancing. I was dead tired the next day and we got really lucky with the weather that we got. We were suppose to get THUNDER STORMS but all we got was sunshine mixed in with a little wind.

A HUGE THANK YOU to those of you who came out and supported us. There is alot of work that goes into putting on a event like this. Im still feeling the pain But it makes it worth while to hear when people actually enjoyed the event.

My only regret is not bringing a video camera out with us on friday night. We could have made a movie with all the fun that we had.

Out!

Reggie Wynn
Turbonetics Inc.

Reggie whats going on?? Ya man this past weekend was insane. great times with the turbonetics people. Thanks again!
Old 03-28-2006, 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by insanelyx

1st one of the gallery.... on the right corner.. next to my personal cutie model.... :oD
I am sure that everyone is checking you out....

Old 03-28-2006, 09:38 PM
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by turbot2
Originally Posted by insanelyx

I am sure that everyone is checking you out....
I have looked at that picture like 50 times and just finaly noticed there is more then 4 people in that picture...