Dudes talkin trash on the 350z forums

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2005, 04:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Woodyear
oldmanatee, I know what you need...you need to get laid...lol dudes grumpy as hell. Anyway, Illpacino, you make a lot of sense man, you're reasonable as f*ck. I love how theres always that one super reasonable dude whos real wise. Honestly, that's the only thing I've read today which was even worth it's letters.
And of course the ONE person that semi agrees with your argument out of the whole lot is THE reasonable and wise one Thats great logic there.

No offense at all illpacino.. just referring to his outstounding logical reasoning there.
Old 12-01-2005, 05:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by engifineer
Its a 350z forum... doesnt really matter to me. People here talk trash on other cars. I dont go to other forums just to listen in or start crap.

I could go on there and supply a list of issues with nissans including the 350z.

BUT, what point is there in going to another forum to start trouble???? I come here for info and such regarding the tC. Just dont go there and read their nonsense and it wont ____ you off.

AMEN.............who cares what they are saying on another forum. Im sure all the people on the mercedes sites are ragging on everyone. so who cares.........and thier is a boat load of trash on here that is talked about the civic, or other cars in the same/similar class....in fact i honestly see more elitist attitudes on here thinking that scion is gods gift to the automotive industry, Its a great car dont get me wrong, but dont trash other peoples cars....
Old 12-01-2005, 05:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by SSM_tC

Old 12-01-2005, 05:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Who cares what a couple of peeps say on ANOTHER site. Here's what I learned about 11 yrs ago; Don't worry about what you CAN'T control. Just worry about what you CAN control. It makes life soooo much easier. If you let every little thing get to you, by the time you are a doctor, you'll be checking YOURSELF into the hospital. Now about your rant; not only have you made yourself look bad, but you've made all of us tC owners look bad as well. To bag on peeps here as well as the other site is just not smart. (If you've read some of engifineer's posts for example, this guy is one smart MF'er. As are a lot of peeps here!) Good luck with whatever you do, but if I had a choice between death and you fixin' me up, I choose death. Cause some of your 'facts' are very inaccurate.
Old 12-01-2005, 06:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

You deserve everything they are telling you...

Thats that grow up...

Some of the crap you wrote there you should be banned from this site... lol anyways stop crying.
Old 12-01-2005, 06:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

[img][/img]

Only Jokin
Old 12-01-2005, 06:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

typical keyboard warrior
Old 12-01-2005, 06:16 PM

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Ok I had to take my factory intake to the dealer so they could finish the install of my supercharger. SO I missed alot.

I only brought up the military thing and the wife thing because you made some childish comment about lets see you throw a million keg party or whatever. I am going to make a statement that in my eyes is undisputable.

Bragging about some kegger you threw and how you dont have to pay for college shows your immaturity.

I was the same way at the age of 20 so I dont blame you.

Now onto the car. Everything you said that might even have been remotely true means nothing now that we know you dont even have a supercharged car. Its not even installed yet and you say you can beat a 350z.

Ok now you want to argue the 250 whp number again. Fair enough I know it is possible.

BUT, Your original post stated that a Sciont tC purchased from a dealership with factory installed, warrantied parts can be dynoed at 250FWHP.

Then you say it can get this number with no reflash and a pulley and a BPV.

Now read what that says and answer this:
--------------------------------------------------------
Does TRD make a Bosche 110 AUDI BPV?
Does TRD make a ZPI pulley for the supercharger?
-------------------------------------------------------
If you can answer yes to those two questions then I retract everything I said and you are correct, a scion tC will make 250 WHP from the dealer.

If you answer no to either of those questions then your statement is not true, it will not make 250WHP from the dealer.

Now please with out argueing submit a post that answers those two questions.

Your answer should look one of a few ways:

Question 1: Yes
Question 2: Yes

or

Question 1:Yes
Question 2:No

or

Question 1: No
Question2: No

or

Question 1: No
Question 2: Yes

This is all I ask for. No argueing no explaing, no comparing just an answer to my thow questions in this post.
Old 12-01-2005, 06:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by Kilo6_one
typical keyboard warrior
was that directed at me? I was only jokin....geez
Old 12-01-2005, 06:23 PM
5 Year Member

SL Member

Okay everyone... that's enough.

no one is changing anyone else's mind

Let's all stop before he goes Emo.

the last thing this world needs is another Emo kid.
Old 12-01-2005, 06:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Ok man, now you are starting to add some more to the car to get 250whp... First you said that with just a Bosche 110 and the ZPI pully, and no reflash will net you 250whp... HAHHAHAHAH, and you are telling me to learn how to make power?? Let me ask you this, How many cars have you owned prior to this? And what did you do to them to make power?

but back to your rambling... now you are saying you need to have headers... I totally believe that with the pulley, BPV, Headers, Intake and exhaust you will net around 250whp, if not more..
But without headers, intake and exhaust, 250 will be highly unlikely with the mods you talked about...

And I will be waiting for your proof of your S/C and supporting mods to make 250whp..
My dyno and pics. and hopefully videos will be posted on either the 10th or 11th...

Proof in the putting my friend....
Old 12-01-2005, 06:31 PM

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by SSM_tC
Okay everyone... that's enough.

no one is changing anyone else's mind

Let's all stop before he goes Emo.

the last thing this world needs is another Emo kid.
Old 12-01-2005, 06:35 PM

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Yeah Nick, a lot of people do important things other than enlist in the military. With my life I've chosen to help people, not hurt them. I'm going to medical school so I can become a doctor, so I can heal people such as yourself and your wife, when you're sick or injured. I plan to join the peace corps after med school, and maybe actually make a differance in the world, much like yourself, only through a very different means. Don't bash me without knowing me. Sure I like to party and get laid, and bullsh*t like the next guy, but just because I don't have a wife or I'm not in the army or I have parents who love me doesn't mean I've never worked. I had two jobs, for a long time, which is when I decided I wanted to buy a car. I chose a tC because I like it, a 350Z is beautiful, it is my favorite car, I NEVER bashed it. I bashed the owners because those guys over there think they're waaaaaay too cool because they own a freakin Nissan.
Ok I only mentioned what i do because you asked me about throwing parties or whatever. Alot of people do important things than drink underage and throw parties. (is that important)

I wasnt bashing what you do, but expect to get bashed when you ask questions like you do.
Old 12-01-2005, 06:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Who's Emo?
Old 12-01-2005, 07:54 PM
5 Year Member

i put premium gas in my car today, does that give it extra horsepower?
Old 12-01-2005, 08:00 PM
Founder
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Default Re: Dudes talkin trash on the 350z forums

Check out what these 350z ___s are saying about our cars. Theyre really arrogant for having an overweight, relatively slow econosports car.

http://www.my350z.com/forum/showthre...6&page=1&pp=20
This thread is LOCKED. We don't need anyone bashing other people for ANY reason, let alone the car they drive. Take a deep breath and step back.