Scion tC 1G Owners Lounge
2005-2010 [ANT10]

Going to be a good seller

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2004, 06:48 PM
Banned
SL Member

Originally Posted by doubledown
I'm sorry, but the xA and xB are WAY uglier that the tC. I like the the lines of the tC....

It's no 350Z or crossfire, but it's FAR better looking than an xA or xB

Dude it's your money buy what you like the most
Old 07-08-2004, 06:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Who are "Us" Ghetto people us people who just relax and have fun and really don't care, maybe if i flashed around my money and posted pics of high priced cars and house's you would like me... But i really could care less you aren’t even on my level truthfully, but you wouldnt know because I don’t go around a flaunt it like you…

Originally Posted by Cybergypsy
you might think i am a child but i do not give a crap....I think its just plain ugly ...I have my master honey i just type a little to fast...buy the way...i do this so all you ghetto people will understand it...get the point the TC is Fugly......now move on
Old 07-08-2004, 06:57 PM
Banned
SL Member

the dumb but above not you my friend they pick on my spelling because i type way to fast..LOL
Old 07-08-2004, 06:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Old 07-08-2004, 07:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Well hey i have no hard feelings towards Cyber, The thing is Im seeing more and more posts about the same issue/Topic and Cybers post just happened the be one of the them repeating about how she didn’t like the car. As miko stated the tC Part of SL is a ____ hole, everyone talks about the same thing over and over again i know everyone is excited about the tC and such. but read the other topics REPLY to them don't make a new Topic about the same thing I really feel the tC part of the site needs some rules and guidance.
Old 07-08-2004, 07:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Cybergypsy talks about fugly but yet puts the butt ugly 2002 turbo bug on her website.

We get your point so now what can you offer the tC forum

Love you anyways, sweetie.

Kevin
Old 07-08-2004, 07:57 PM
Banned
SL Member

Originally Posted by Kaeon
Well hey i have no hard feelings towards Cyber, The thing is Im seeing more and more posts about the same issue/Topic and Cybers post just happened the be one of the them repeating about how she didn’t like the car. As miko stated the tC Part of SL is a ____ hole, everyone talks about the same thing over and over again i know everyone is excited about the tC and such. but read the other topics REPLY to them don't make a new Topic about the same thing I really feel the tC part of the site needs some rules and guidance.

Now the babys are telling the mod that i hate the TC...go tell mommy the mods have better things to do.....wahhhhh.wahhhhhh...wahhhhhh
Old 07-08-2004, 08:17 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

how old are you?
Old 07-08-2004, 11:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

you might think i am a child but i do not give a crap....I think its just plain ugly ...I have my master honey i just type a little to fast...buy the way...i do this so all you ghetto people will understand it...get the point the TC is Fugly......now move on
oh, you are someone's slave, thats how you get to drive all those cars? 36 masters in 3 yrs?
Or you have an masters degree.

p.s. Was anyone banned from the forums before? ....
Old 07-08-2004, 11:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

cybergypsy you are really irritating. I think you are just trying to justify not being able to add the tC to the list of cars you 'owned'. It's like youo are trying to convice yourself. will you please stop making idiotic comments and go do something constructive with your life and money. I know I should respect my elders especially since you are more then twice my age but cybergypsy you are really starting to annoy some of us. you have the right to I know but you are encroaching on our right to the unbiased info that some of us are searching for. may I suggest seeing a therapist and buying a few friends with all this money you supposedly have? u are becoming a serious irritant

edit: have become.
Old 07-08-2004, 11:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Read my other post if you haven’t, I am sure you have, I say this topic should be left alone or should get back on track, we are talking about the car being a good seller as you were people..

Kaeon

Originally Posted by Kaeon

Now the babys are telling the mod that i hate the TC...go tell mommy the mods have better things to do.....wahhhhh.wahhhhhh...wahhhhhh
Old 07-08-2004, 11:21 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I have 6 dealers around my area and none of them have any available for sale.. I placed orders from 2 dealers on late may and still haven't gotten mine.. hopefully 7/20 1 of the dealer saids...... go figure..