Notices
Scion tC 1G Owners Lounge
2005-2010 [ANT10]

Hey everyone, I finally got one! (no, not a TRD charger)

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2005, 05:22 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Hey everyone, I finally got one! (no, not a TRD charger)

I know there is a billion of these posts but i gotta share my excitment! I pick up my IIP tC 5 speed on monday. It has 3 miles on the odo, oh yeah. Never bought a new car before, ive been more of a used car guy but i like the tC too much too wait for a used one to come around! haha

Anyways i had to get a few options being the rear lip, foglights, carpeted mats (sheesh they were $140!!), and the TRD exhaust. This will be my second toyota, seems like they got me hooked! My wife has a brand new corolla also.

I have no real plans for it performance wise, just the exhaust and ill probably put the lowering springs/ struts in one day. Im mainly a car audio guy, i have always had trucks (trading in my precious 98 tacoma, lifted with 33" tires and so much more) but the gas prices suck so i want something more economical. But as for the audio part i want to keep as factory looking as possible. i dont want to lose any options like the spare or anything. but in some way im going to put in 2 10" RF P3 subs, alpine comps up front, alpine coax in rear, a JL 300/4 and a 1000/2, a pioneer 8600 (soon to be swapped for a drivesoft car pc (www.drivesoft.net)), dual batt setup,and possibly my xbox but still undecided. I hope im not boring any of you. I will be doing all the work myself so it will take a month or two to get it done. I was also thinking of doing a suede dash but im undecided on that too. Well if you actually read all this i just want to say that this is a great forum and ill be spending lots of time here!!

Thanks all!
Old 04-02-2005, 05:25 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

let me be the first to say "congrats" and welcome to the club!

chris
Old 04-02-2005, 05:25 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

congrats.
Old 04-02-2005, 05:26 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

...and make sure you post up some pics once all your audio mods are done. and definately get the springs/sway bar sooner rather than later.

chris
Old 04-02-2005, 05:34 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Jeez you all reply fast! Thanks for the congrats!

oh yeah forgot to mention the swaybar. It will take me awhile to notice that ill need one since that one of the first thigs that i removed on my truck (better axle articulation). Im used to sway but that is def one thing also on the list.

I taking a few days off later this month to get a good start on everything so i should have some pics up in less than a month. also I have a website of a handfull of my installs. its www.installshowcase.com , its a little weird to navigate but head over there if you get bored. Dont bother with the forum, its as dead as door ****.