Old 07-23-2004, 12:32 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Holy Sh*t!!!!!!
Old 07-23-2004, 12:42 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

fifth Fifth FiftH .... I plead the fifffth ...... ......... see, thats why when somebody say something about someone, dont believe it until you get to hear both sides of the story.

PAY UP SUCKER!!!
Old 07-23-2004, 07:02 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy
Scion Evolution

great words mike. Richard told me something like that w/ that kit cause i always wondered what happened. Glad to know both sides of the story, and despite all the b/s talkin i see on other boards i know you make a great product. rich's celica is living proof of stafford fabs ability to build turbo kits =). j/w have u been in contact w/ richard? lol ive been trying to get ahold of that boy
Old 07-23-2004, 07:27 AM
5 Year Member

Wow... I heard about this from Mike but didn't think it was this bad. Let me introduce myself. I'm Richard, the guy that quadoptix was talking about. I own the Yellow GT-300 Turbo Celica that's featured on Turbo Magazine this month. I have known Mike for a while now and I know that he knows his stuff when it comes of F/I and fabrication. His techonology works, and it works very well.

I have had my turbo kit on my 03 GT-S for 9 months now, since I've had 1000 miles on the motor, and currently have 11,000 miles. I have not had a single probleme with the kit. SF makes the only turbo kit for the drive-by-wire Celica and a writer for Turbo Magazine was so impressed with his work that they featured my car in Turbo. A lot of what my car has accomplished is due to SF.

Richard
Old 07-23-2004, 12:21 PM
jct
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

boy the joys of tuning a car, then you give up, and sell the car, with out reporgraming the computer...

but me, i'm gonna leave all stock, untill i pay it off in six years and still gonna be stock expt for a about well need 4 added gagues...
Old 07-24-2004, 03:19 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy
Scion Evolution

I have known richard for a while also and his SF turbo kit is really sweet.
Old 07-24-2004, 03:56 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team N.V.S.

From what I know, I like the quality and reliability aspects of it all. But when i was in that situation of almost getting my car impounded when i live 700 miles away kinda ____ed me off. I knew that i was getting a prototype kit, but damn! The kit isn't that good, i can see having more power. Plus i don't really like it when you floor it and it makes click sounds because it's getting more fuel from a now labled "TOP SECRET" source, as Mike would say. I can't tell anyone how it works. The system to me has a lot of flaws and they have to be adressed. At about 90-100mph there is like a glitch in the system where the turbo spools up then it releases pressure over and over, so it goes from 7psi to 4psi back to 7psi then back to 4. But hey that's just me. Otherwise that the kit works fine, except the major flaws.
Old 07-24-2004, 05:09 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

don't suposed you ever thought it might be installed incorrectly .doe's the feul pump come on under boost .was the fuel programer hooked up correctly ,was the fuel computer shorted during the install and now the programing is messed up ,did they run the vacuum lines right,what plugs did they install when they put the turbo kit in or did they even change the plugs. or are you just trusting troys word that its installed right .this is the guy that stole my kit sold you stolen property Oh yeh his main consern is that it is installed properly.it wouldn't suprize me if he didn't hook it up right on purpus if he could even figure out it's suposed to work in the first place. IT'S TIME TO FACE THE FACTS troy doen't care about anyone or any thing BUT TROY!!!!
4 psi is what james was running on his scion with out a fuel system and it would detonate if he ever put it to the floor.the clicking sound you here is probley detonation becuase the fuel system is most likly installed incorectly. It probley would have been wise to let me look at the install before you went home but instead you blew me off like i was the bad guy but in reality you gave money to a crook and had the system installed at a shop that couldn't make their own turbo kit work!
i still don't know why you insist on knocking me .i'm the only guy that can work on your system via our contract and i can still have it removed from your car i own the system untill you've met the contract requirements or you pay the agreed amount to break the contract and you stuck with however the kit was installed.mabey you sould go talk to you daddy before you bite the hand that has absolute controll over the final out come of your system.it was a generous notion on my part to even let you take the kit home and is all you want to do is complain about me!WHY IS THAT?
Old 07-24-2004, 06:05 AM
5 Year Member

Mike AMC is drawing you up a sponsorship/prototype agreement so things like this hopefully will not happen again.

Richard del Rosario
Advanced Marketing Concetps
Old 07-24-2004, 07:33 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy
Scion Evolution

yup yup. thats what im working on. but i have to get in contact w/ you first mike so i can know the details =)
Old 07-24-2004, 07:46 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

you have his stolen turbo kit inyour car and he does you a favor and signs a deal with you and doesn't have your car impounded and your mad at him. What the F@ck is wrong with you. Grow up man. If you thought his kit was crap , why buy it from that crook (Troy) in the first place.
Old 07-24-2004, 06:03 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy
IV ACE

DUDE!!! You people (excluding stafford) are talking soo much ____ from your asses. Maybe you should think about how you would feel if you paid $2500 for a turbo kit...doesn't matter if it's stolen cuz that shouldn't be your problem...and then when the owner finds you, he wants you to pay for the cost of the kit AGAIN.

HOW MANY OF YOU WOULD PAY $5000 FOR A TURBO KIT. I didn't see all of you chiming over the 2 that were for sale a month ago and one was $1500.

The only person you should have remarx about is AGGIN MOTORSPORTS.
#1 he didn't tell anyone about his supposed troubles even when he was selling BOTH kits. I personally contacted him on both to find out what was up and I got NO word on any problems.
#2 Aggin Motorsports should be the one to pay because HE failed the contract.
#3 you are asking allblackxb to either agree to a contract he knew nothing about or pay for the kit AGAIN. He is rightfully given his voice to say what kind of bull____ he has gone through but you're trying to make him out to be the bad guy as well.

That's fukd up
Old 07-25-2004, 01:00 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

sounds like a very unfortunate sistuation for everyone..for the stolen goods issue, when buying used products one always runs the risk of this situation since the good may be "stolen" and risk of having that stolen product, even if paid for, being taken away by police or original owners.
Old 07-25-2004, 02:19 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by showpaojoe
DUDE!!! You people (excluding stafford) are talking soo much ____ from your asses. Maybe you should think about how you would feel if you paid $2500 for a turbo kit...doesn't matter if it's stolen cuz that shouldn't be your problem...and then when the owner finds you, he wants you to pay for the cost of the kit AGAIN.

HOW MANY OF YOU WOULD PAY $5000 FOR A TURBO KIT. I didn't see all of you chiming over the 2 that were for sale a month ago and one was $1500.

The only person you should have remarx about is AGGIN MOTORSPORTS.
#1 he didn't tell anyone about his supposed troubles even when he was selling BOTH kits. I personally contacted him on both to find out what was up and I got NO word on any problems.
#2 Aggin Motorsports should be the one to pay because HE failed the contract.
#3 you are asking allblackxb to either agree to a contract he knew nothing about or pay for the kit AGAIN. He is rightfully given his voice to say what kind of bull____ he has gone through but you're trying to make him out to be the bad guy as well.

That's fukd up
first of all i didn't aks for any money actualy troy still has the money second of all troy wasn't missing he was there they didn'y ask for the money back from him they just got mad at me .
Old 08-13-2004, 03:14 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Please see https://www.scionlife.com/forums/vie...=254251#254251
Old 08-13-2004, 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by Aggin Motorsports
Look here old man, don't hate because you live out of that shoe box you call home. I don't even care about you, your kit, or that wack as$ scion! I know what happened. It sucked and it will suck for the next guy. Don't be mad at me for trying to move up in the world. I haven't been on this site in a while, and wasn't coming back. But everyone that knew me in HOOD. I didn't want it be this way, but you mad you bed now sleep in it! SEE YOU SOON!
so what kind of customer service is that? Did you really take the turbo kit from someone? Do you really not care about your rep in a whole? Aren't you afraid that this is going to haunt you until its rectified?