Notices
Scion tC 1G Owners Lounge
2005-2010 [ANT10]

Suspension upgrade? and CAR accident talk (aftermath)

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2005, 12:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Suspension upgrade? and CAR accident talk (aftermath)

Im gonna get wheels after i get my car out of the shop., as you know i got REARED on FEB, my car only 2 weeks old, 760+ miles

Im getting wheel but wish to get better suspensions too, these will be my second/third mod. Sound install was the first.

Was wondering if you guys upgraded and what you got.

I got in that car accident, and its really a waste of time.

I love to drive, sometimes i like to see what my car can do so i do that when i see it safe, me and my car.
i dont swerve by goin crazy through traffic, thats just asking for it. Bottom line is BE SAFE GUYS!! If its yours or someone elses fault, accidents sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Hassle. The fees. EVERYTHING!! I could have spent my time watching TV or waxing my car OR ORDERING MY RIMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! instead i spent weeks waiting.... driving to offices to claim, getting a rental,etc...........

stupid jerk who hit me just gotta worry about getting a hike on her insurance bills.

Im just sharing my experience, and i hope you read this and maybe you can be a better driver, everyone gets so careless on the road like they need to prove something, some people thinking they are 2 fast 2 furious or something, its just so sad to see.

Step up dudes and be a better driver. IM not gonna change the world or anything but with my story maybe you can be smart enough just TAKE IT EASY out there, maybe others will follow. But we gotta start somewhere

but humors aside, from teh reeel dough!
Old 04-06-2005, 12:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Oh ya.

Suspension upgrades, i dont wanna drop my tC, i'd love it close to stock height if possible, not dropped at all.

Just something to stay more stable, more for PERFORMANCE rather than the DROP/STYLE look.
Old 04-06-2005, 01:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
DelMarVa

The TRD springs are a very small drop - might be good for you, but their spring rate should defeinitely help you feel more stable.
Old 04-06-2005, 04:54 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Sucks about your accident..... other party should have to take care of your hassle. Wouldn't THAT be nice

I'm thinking about suspension upgrades myself. What's best for really curvy roads at 50-70pmh? I'm only going for parts that don't mess with my warranty.
Old 04-06-2005, 05:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

if you want the best of both worlds coilovers are the way to go. i got my tein ss-p's and ill never go back my car sticks to the road like glue
Old 04-06-2005, 09:05 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

the trd is more of a drop then you think its 10000000 better then stock tho looks and performance wise