2005-2010 [ANT10]

tC Body Kit From tCTunerz

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2004, 03:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default tC Body Kit From tCTunerz

Has anyone pre ordered? or is going to pre order? Let me know why or why you didn't pre order thanks

~ Kaeon
Old 10-19-2004, 03:53 PM
5 Year Member

When I recieve my tC, I will have that kit made for my tC. Because it is sexy.

So EVERYONE PRE-ORDER ONE. SO WE CAN HAVE THEM!
Old 10-19-2004, 03:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Re: tC Body Kit From tCTunerz

Originally Posted by Kaeon
Has anyone pre ordered? or is going to pre order? Let me know why or why you didn't pre order thanks

~ Kaeon
I think people want to see it on an actual car.
Old 10-19-2004, 03:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

if I order the kit...i'd only want the front bumper cover...

...I haven't really researched the kit at tctunerz...still kinda weary about it ...

I don't get the whole pre-order thing anyway? :?
Old 10-19-2004, 04:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by BigKid
I don't get the whole pre-order thing anyway? :?
Ever heard the saying "You need money to make money"? This is a way of achieving that. It takes money to build these things, but they don't have any money until they sell them, so... pre-orders. You sell a bit cheaper: customers happy and you now have money to get everything rolling.

I thought the kit looked very nice myself. It's just not in my near future. I'm more focused on performance upgrades atm. Then I'll worry about making it look different.

Also, I wouldn't order one until I saw it on a real car. That's alot of money :-/
Old 10-19-2004, 04:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Also, I don't know about anyone else, but I do not trust this guy, yet. Maybe if I see more products than just the one off stuff on his own car, I will be more confident or if he refunds the money to the guy he owes.
Old 10-19-2004, 04:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

As stated this is not cheap to make. To get things rolling you need some cash. As for seeing it on a real car I have suggested this, but then it comes back to Even if people see it on a real car and no one buys it after that. Your out all the money you spent to make it in the first place plus some.

^tC and m3 Bumper very close in size
Old 10-19-2004, 04:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

As stated this is not cheap to make. To get things rolling you need some cash. As for seeing it on a real car I have suggested this, but then it comes back to Even if people see it on a real car and no one buys it after that. Your out all the money you spent to make it in the first place plus some.

^tC and m3 Bumper very close in size
Yah, I know. I agree. I can see it from all sides, it's just that "my" side is of course the one I care about lol. Until it's on a car, I'm not spending that kind of money, and it's takes money for them to get one out and put on a car so... catch 22. Hopefully some people with deep pockets will spring on it. The photochop looked very nice imo. Classy looking.
Old 10-19-2004, 04:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I see both points the people want to see this kit on a real car. But then the company wants to make sure there is a market for it in the first place.

http://www.tctunerz.com/index.php/content/view/50/2/
Old 10-19-2004, 05:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I see both points the people want to see this kit on a real car. But then the company wants to make sure there is a market for it in the first place.

http://www.tctunerz.com/index.php/content/view/50/2/
Kaeon style bumper... lol. That's cool. It'd be nice to have your name attached to something like that ;)
Old 10-19-2004, 06:18 PM
5 Year Member

you should get one on a car bro, and take that " no one wants to buy my bumper thing" off your website or at least spell inquiry correctly, the aftermarket is finicky and unless you work your ___ off to show your product off ie. cars shows, magazines, and the internet then you arnt gonna sell, the bumper looks nice it just sounds like to me you have a marketting problem oh well hope someone eventully buys it so that you can drag their car to shows just my .02
Old 10-19-2004, 06:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by trini ef racer
you should get one on a car bro, and take that " no one wants to buy my bumper thing" off your website or at least spell inquiry correctly, the aftermarket is finicky and unless you work your ___ off to show your product off ie. cars shows, magazines, and the internet then you arnt gonna sell, the bumper looks nice it just sounds like to me you have a marketting problem oh well hope someone eventully buys it so that you can drag their car to shows just my .02
Dear Sir,

Please take time to read things. The site is not mine nore is what is put on there quotes from me I simply did the chop. I understand you are new and may not have been following all these post but please try to research before you make a comment.
Old 10-19-2004, 06:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by eeyoredragon
Ever heard the saying "You need money to make money"? This is a way of achieving that. It takes money to build these things, but they don't have any money until they sell them, so... pre-orders. You sell a bit cheaper: customers happy and you now have money to get everything rolling.
Thanks, I can see it clearly now from an business stand point.

But it still doesn't help the situation thought. I agree with most here on this post -if we can't see one...we won't buy one? It would be to the sellers best interest to aleast put one out first...if the seller isn't willing to take the risk of investing in their own product....why should we?? So yeah...it does take money to make money...but I don't think it should at the risk of the buyer...not unless your real comfortable with the situation. IMO

BTW: Kaeon, you do realize that the opening for the tow hook on the M3 bumper is on the opposite side of the tC?
Old 10-19-2004, 06:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

1st of all, i think people want to see it on the actuall car, not a photoshop. i think it could look REALLY GOOD, and i'd probably buy it but after i see the actual thing. also, what is said on your site about people "not wanting things for the tc", there is hardly anything exept about 2 CAI out for it other than the TRD exaust. i know that i'm going to wait until different manufacturers do make things for it to decide what is best before buying the 1st ____ty thing that comes out just cuz its there, this all has to do with it being a new car. so if u can get it on a car, finnished product and it looks good (probably will but there is always that small posibillity that it looks nothing like it should) i can say i'll probably buy it because i love the m3 look. so keep us updated and i'm sure u'll make more than a few sales.