SL Member

^I think im gonna cry!
Old 10-15-2010, 10:45 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by diego_demarco1025
lol

1. tricked my dad by saying that im allowed to drive with my permit by myself :/ on the way to work on a turn i crashed into the curb, bent axle and more
2. tryed to get the easy way out, paid $800 for a friend of the family mechanic to fix it
3. 1 month later i realize my car drives really rough
4. turns out the mechanic friend fixed it wrong = $3000
5. 3 weeks later turns out there was a broken right arm and all the tires were worn out because of it = $2000
6. 6 months later Try to get my friend who works in a liquor store to get me some through the back, some old guy hits me while reversing from a parking spot, then runs
7. Have my friend install a Cai= on the way home it turns out he forgot to tighten the fender lining so it all falls off and my tire shreds it to pieces
8. Try to peel out while in hurricane weather, hydrolocked my engine because of not having the fender wall
9. Put some Jets sticker on my car= get my front windshield broken while at work= coincidence?
10. 3 months after buying a glowshift gauge pod it decides to warp
11. Run over a branch and tear my front underbody leds off
12. Somebody writes Happy birthday on my rear windshield and it runs all over my trunk and now my trunk is fading

hmmm idk what else
Just ride the bus at this point lol
Old 10-15-2010, 10:53 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

1.16g turbo locked up on me when i was puting buses on a new 335i
2.Light curb rash on front left wheel
3.now turbo is locked up back to n/a power
4.Stock scion rims w/ all season spun 1st threw 3rd w/ 6900 rev-limit

for the most part cars took one hell of a beating and has been great to me i love it
Old 10-15-2010, 12:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

lol yea its been hardd timess
Old 10-15-2010, 05:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Got my tc used last august used with 33k miles on it.
- The guy before me took good care of it, but because of the cheap paint the dealership used touch-up paint on several parts. (the wrong shade of white)
- On my way to school earlier this year i was on the interstate doing about 5 over in the fast lane. This ____ed some guy off behind me who decided to pass on the left shoulder. However this idiot didnt have enough room when he shoulder disappeared for an overpass. He swept into my lane and I swept into the guy next to me. I pulled over along with the guy i hit while the original f*cker drove off. I got an earfull from the guy I hit until i told him that I was being passed on the shoulder. He they apologized and we both left because his damage was pretty much nothing, it was a silverado. I pulled off to check my car had a bunch of scuffs and i thought my powdercoated rim was scratched. Turns out the scrahes buffed out and the scratched rim was just melted plastic from his side step.
- Accidentally tore off my rear view mirror causing a huge clam shell chip where the mount is supposed to go. Still don't know what i'm going to do about that.
- Several chips in my windshield.
Old 10-15-2010, 06:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Ok, here it goes, prepare tp bow down lol

1. went to a shop to have my trd s/c er tuned and they blew the motor on the dyno (and charged me for it)
2. desided i would just build the motor up at this point and go turbo.. well i had my brothers friends up and coming shop do the work. I gave them the cash and the guys employee kept the money and strung me along for 3 months saying the parts were on back order.
3. finally got the money back and ordered alll the parts. Well now this guy was working alone and it took him 6 more months to do.
3. Got the car back and after the break in i take the car up to redline and float a valve. I brought it to a more respectable shop. Pay them 1500 to fix and tell and show me the guy before didnt install my cams correctlys o thats what cause the failure.
4.after 3 diff ems's and 5 tunes they finally get it rite. buutt they cant figure out my my car is loosing so much boost. ( find out later the hf cat melted when my motor blew the 1st time.
5.get to enjoy the car for about a week then all the sudden my car doesnt go into gear at all. cc clutch broke ( it was still pretty new)
5.order new clutch from act. Bring it in to get installed only to find out the clutch is defective. Get chaged $800 bucks anyway and order a replacment clutch from act.
6.now im usnig the stock clutch with 17psi and its slipping like a _____. So i get the new clutch in and i order new tires to have them put on 1st because i know now im really going to have traction issues.
7. I have the tires installed and i leave the place and they dont worn me that new high performance tires need to be brocken in. Well i get on the highway and as i merge in i lose control and hit the middle berrier on 195 and total the car.
Ps. i left out a bunch of other things like my car window getting smashed in for no reason. ect. but i figue i covered the most important details.

End result. about 20k spent with all that because i kept the reciepts .and a totaled rs2.
Old 10-15-2010, 09:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

1.blew my motor
2.bought a new one
Old 10-19-2010, 05:14 AM

Originally Posted by rangerryda
Ever leave your hatch open and close the garage? That results in a nice scratch on the hatch... I hate myself
same. actually did it twice. within my first week of ownership. fml.
Old 10-19-2010, 04:10 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Bought the Car
*There was something on the car covered up by a crappy nail polish.
*Screwed me out of floor mats, and a Map DVD

Before I Made my first payment, Hit a raccoon ripped out bottom grill and broke the bottom bumper, never found the grille.(Got a lower and upper grille, fixed broke piece with zipties!!)

I ____ed my neighbor off so he keyed my car.

Cover the damage up with a Lip, Hit a 40oz glass beer bottle=Destroyed
2 days later Got rear-ended by a woman texting and driving(Paid for exhaust, and most of my wheels)

Cracked Windshield.

My dome light switch is stuck and will randomly come on. Funny thing is i never use it anyway.
Old 11-12-2010, 01:09 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

-front windows tinted $50
-moved back with mom for awhile, last haul in the tc get a nice $75 window tint ticket when i get in town cuz my clothes were in the front seat didnt want them to fly out
-removed tint $25
-moved into a new apt $650/month
-driverside window busted stole random cds (raining) $120
-found out there are section 8 occupants (priceless)
-3 months later passenger window busted tried to yank out the double din screen, but its bolted to the stock brackets (win) raining again (fail) $120
-moved out of that hell hole lost the deposit $650
-driverside window is lagging really bad, brought to toyota and they replaced the motor and glass (free with warranty) win
-year later at the gf's and some kids think its funny and shoot a bb gun at my window parked on the street between 2am and 7am (found the bb on the passengerside floormat) $120
- still finding pieces of glass years later(priceless)
-now front window tint is legal fml!
Old 11-12-2010, 06:52 PM

i blew my stock motor as it has a connecting rod sticking out of the block right now... after only 58k
Old 11-12-2010, 07:31 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Warranty is like 60k Isn't it?
Old 11-12-2010, 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by headlessmunky
Warranty is like 60k Isn't it?

it sure is... on paper anyway. Toyotas giving me a real hard time over it...
Old 11-13-2010, 12:36 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Call an attorney if they wont. Legal issue...Im sick of being messed over myself, if they refuse my warranty for my trans issue, I will call one. I paid for it i better get it.
Old 02-12-2011, 09:58 PM

1. Bought the car new in arkansas moved to florida with in the week of moving here went to buddies house in tampa kids next door decide to smash egg in to the hood and grind the shell into clear coat. Nice scratches.
2. Week later at the store old person decided to pull into parking space next to me didn't judge the distance corectly left awesome scratches and dents in the back bumper. Didn't leave insurance info.
3. Rock chips in windshield.
4. Had hatch open decided to rotate tires started jacking the car up heard the noise realized my wing had just lost to the garage door awesome scratch on the wing.
5. Installed trd lowering springs. Installed new tires. Didn't get an alingment done. 2000 miles lates rear tires sounded like super swampers.
6. Driving to work ran over something in road. No big deal till I get to work and realize right rear tire is low. It dawned on me then when I heat the piece of re bar I remembered looking up and the guy in the parking lot next to piece of metal was changing a tire on his car.
7. Was washing car today and got to the back right tire and realized the re bar had also screwed up side skirt.FML