Notices
Scion tC 2G Aero & Exterior Aero parts and exterior dress items...

Train Horns???

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2012, 08:55 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Cesar
Truth!
You're right, pardon my two cents for you wanting to turn your Scion into a scaremobile.
Old 06-11-2012, 12:11 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Cesar
it is awesome to scare people with! haha plus if you put in an exhaust and have that deep mean sounding car do you want a dinky a** horn? NOPE!! hahaha
that... that is a horrible thing to say...
Old 06-11-2012, 06:31 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Relax People.... Jeeez.... If you have that big of a problem with these aftermarket horns write a letter to the company that makes them... simple haha
Old 06-11-2012, 03:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

The problem isn't with the company. The company probrably makes them for people who actually need to use them, for logical uses.

My problem isn't even with the horns. Honestly, If you like the horns that much I don't have a problem with you even installing them. I find them annoying because I have a neighbor that blast his every once in a while, but thats fine, they are an off road product and hes using them off the road.

The problem here is that you are intentionally trying to scare people. I can see how that would be funny for those of you that are less mature. The truth is that it's dangeous and not appropriate for driving and even if 99 out of 100 people don't react dangerously to the horn, my guess is you'll blow it that 100 times and cause that one dangerous situation to occur.

If you read the news, you'll see that a teen just got sent to prison for killing another person by texting and driving. People are already distracted enough while driving. Why add to it?

People like you do dangerous things that ruin the modding scene for the rest of us who respect the rules of the road. My suggestion, take that horn, put it next to your face, set it off and see what happens. If you don't flinch go for it, install those horns. If you do, and you will, go ahead and enjoy the hearing loss you attempted to serve to others.
Old 06-12-2012, 09:03 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Basebllstar
The problem isn't with the company. The company probrably makes them for people who actually need to use them, for logical uses.

My problem isn't even with the horns. Honestly, If you like the horns that much I don't have a problem with you even installing them. I find them annoying because I have a neighbor that blast his every once in a while, but thats fine, they are an off road product and hes using them off the road.

The problem here is that you are intentionally trying to scare people. I can see how that would be funny for those of you that are less mature. The truth is that it's dangeous and not appropriate for driving and even if 99 out of 100 people don't react dangerously to the horn, my guess is you'll blow it that 100 times and cause that one dangerous situation to occur.

If you read the news, you'll see that a teen just got sent to prison for killing another person by texting and driving. People are already distracted enough while driving. Why add to it?

People like you do dangerous things that ruin the modding scene for the rest of us who respect the rules of the road. My suggestion, take that horn, put it next to your face, set it off and see what happens. If you don't flinch go for it, install those horns. If you do, and you will, go ahead and enjoy the hearing loss you attempted to serve to others.
Well That kid shouldn't have been texting... I don't text and honk that'd be rediculous! and also when the horns are next to my face am I aware of when they'll be set off because it makes a difference if I know it's coming or not...?
Old 06-16-2012, 12:15 AM

Default train horn

a train horn viciously attacked my brother down by the tracks last week. train horns are motivated by pure evil and must be stopped immediately. PM me if you are interested in joining my Anti-Train Horn FaceBook group.
Old 06-18-2012, 05:45 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

It's only for decoration. They don't trip about the flows.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk