Notices
Scion tC 2G Drivetrain & Power Engine and transmission discussions...

Performance Engine Build Internals?

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2016, 08:26 PM
5 Year Member

Default Performance Engine Build Internals?

I'm looking to boost my car in the future and I'm looking for performance engine build internals for my 2013 Scion tC just some info for me for the future if anyone knows any websites or parts that would help build my car that would help I found a few on Dezod.com but no camshafts etc.
I know that Turbokits.com has a blueprint and build process they'll map out after market parts for your car build that's what I'm eventually going to do but I still want to know if anyone has build their tC2 with built engine internals. THANKS

____

Last edited by MR_LUV; 04-06-2021 at 12:30 AM. Reason: Awarded 5 Yr Badge
Old 06-10-2016, 11:20 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by greytc
I'm looking to boost my car in the future and I'm looking for performance engine build internals for my 2013 scion tc just some info for me for the future if anyone knows any websites or parts that would help build my car that would help I found a few on dezod.com but no camshafts etc... I know that turbokits.com has a blueprint and build process they'll map out after market parts for your car build that's what I'm eventually going to do but I still want to know if anyone has build their TC2 with built engine internals. THANKS
There are a couple manufacturers of pistons and rods for the 2ar platform, dezod sells one of them. Also if you look around you can find a full race valve setup with twin springs and titanium retainers if your looking to raise the redline because the limit is the valve train on this motor. The reason for no cams is the VVt, you can swing the timing a ton with a standalone ecu to get it as aggressive as you want.